ABW Ambassador
    LinkConnector Spam
    I'm really sick & tired of receiving all these emails all of a sudden each day about datafeeds. They have noreply on them as well. I don't even promote LC merchants anymore because I got tired of the programs I was with finishing.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    ...I got tired of the programs I was with finishing.
    You mean they stopped their programs once they got their initial linkpop boost, which is what they were after in the first place?

ABW Ambassador
    yeah thats probably right too
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

LinkConnector Affiliate Alerts
    I do apologize for the daily alerts sent for the datafeed updates. These auto alerts let you know what feed updates occurred on the FTP account that you requested established for your account. I’ve discontinued these alerts for your account.

LinkConnector strives to provide their affiliates with the information they need to successfully promote the campaigns they’ve chose. If you ever find any of the information we provide to be not necessary in your operations please let us know and you will stop receiving these alerts. For handling the other email notices on your account, please choose the email Options link on the Account tab from the top level navigation and uncheck the boxes for the emails you wish to stop. On the other hand, if there is any information that you would like provided to you on a realtime, daily, weekly or monthly basis please let us know and we will provide you with this data.

Once again, I do apologize.

Happy Holidays!

David Troop
    Affiliate Relations
    LinkConnector Corporation

ABW Ambassador
    I started getting these again about a week ago, I have been getting them everyday, very annoying.... I thought you stopped it? So I then logged in several days ago and seen it was ticked on my account to get updates on the datafeeds so I turned it off and since then I have been getting even more ... ahhhh!

what is next, request my account be closed?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! It appears that you have two accounts established with LinkConnector. One of the accounts remained signed up to receive email notifications. I have changed your account preferences to Do Not Sent for both accounts.

To prevent any further inconvenience I recommend that you close one account. Please let me know which account you’d like to close.

Thanks,

David Troop
    Affiliate Relations
    LinkConnector Corporation
    http://www.linkconnector.com/merchantoffers.htm
    919.866.3580x2004
    David.Troop@LinkConnector.com
    AIM: Link2DTroop

ABW Ambassador
    I only have one account as far as I know, what is the login for my other account, please pm me more details.

Glinted,

I'm assuming that David is looking up the account based on the email notification address (mine) and not yours, please contact him directly to resolve the issue as he can't PM.

----------------

David,

In the future, do not manually add a signature on the forum - your CEO, fully cognizant, removed himself and LC off ABW, so any LC links are spam and will not be allowed.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    ok Haiko I will contact them directly if the emails continue, I haven't had any today, fingers crossed... thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    Linkconnector, please check your inbox, you should see the following email:

Please stop these damn emails, I'm now getting about 10 an hour, it is honestly the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen for some time. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG AND STOP SPAMMING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. This should have been fixed up years ago but your programmers are too lazy to fix a bug that should have been fixed months ago,. I sit here and write this at 3.am in the morning as I'm totally fed up with this... FIX IT UP!!!!!

ABW Ambassador
    The emails are still coming in

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    I thought LC got rid of the naked link concept. so merchants are no longer signing up for that reason alone.
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

ABW Ambassador
    I'm not sure about the naked links, I just signed up for a few merchants a year or so ago but most of them stopped their campaigns soon after I placed links up so I wasn't into wasting time anymore but since then I get emails daily about datafeeds etc. So very annoying as I logged in and made sure all these tick boxes were unticked so I would not get them anymore, I have sent support tickets, wrote here and I still get the damn things right up till today and they still won't fix it up.

I was just informed yesterday that one of my programs on there decided to remove me from their program because "due to the effect of your optimization efforts, your site is appearing too close to the merchant's website in the search engine result pages."

So now, the only bread and butter program I had on there has decided to remove me and I'm left out in the cold.

WTF? How are affiliates supposed to generate sales if we rely on natural search as our main form of promotion? If my page ranks too high in Google, doesn't that say something about the optimization efforts of the merchant?

They just wanted to use me to get sales, then dump me to the curb. Isn't that what the initial few posts in this thread referred to?

- Racer

ABW Ambassador
    I feel for you Racer, that would be very annoying but I'm not sure what this has to do with my issue from last year and you really should have started your own thread on this.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread