1 merchant converting like crazy what to do
    I have only been doing this since august and in the last week a coupon i posted the merchant is converting big for me just hit 100 a day with them with only the one coupon posted.

Since it is a deal and coupon site what do i do add the rest of there deals and make it look swamped with there offerers or just be ahappy with what is converting now.

Me i want to add all there coupons etc but thought would ask here first.

You can always test what happens with the conversion rate when adding more coupons. If conversion drops, just remove the coupons you added.

I am new to this so would not have thought on that cheers.

if you can show the offer that is converting so well for you on multiple pages, you might want to test that as well

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    If the network you're working with allows you any form of sub tracking I'd create a range of variation pages and then see which one converts the best based on the traffic that is driven to each page...

...That said There are not many shopping days left, messing with a good thing right now might mean you miss out on the great conversion for the last few shopping days.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Split test it with other pages and coupons. You may make more or less, but the information gained from the improved tracking and data is priceless and could lead to much more revenue in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    If the network you're working with allows you any form of sub tracking I'd create a range of variation pages and then see which one converts the best based on the traffic that is driven to each page...

...That said There are not many shopping days left, messing with a good thing right now might mean you miss out on the great conversion for the last few shopping days.

Cheers

Chris
    All coupons go on different pages but i am thinking so little days left why start trying it now and see if it still converts in January then do something about it.

Risky to change something right now. Even something small might make a big negative impact that you can't dig out of. If you're happy with whats happening, just ride the wave, and then make changes after the holiday rush.

Lucky camper, I don't know if I'd touch that coupon merchant.Great job!

Let us know how it worked out for you. Did it do well for January also?

-sfcom

It is February now and I am really curious to know if that coupon is still running strong. If it is... I would love to know what the merchant is.
    thanks.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread