Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Whatchoo doing for Christmas?
    Well the holiday shopping season is winding down, we've all counted up our change (small and large) and it's time to start thinking about the holiday itself.

Hubby's family is scattered for Christmas Eve so we'll be taking his mom out for a nice dinner (ooh, eggplant rollatini, yum). Christmas Day we're going to his aunt's house for dinner with the cousins. But the big deal is hubby has two weeks vacation which means I have a poodle babysitter so I can do my own thing. Our plans include cleaning out the basement, seeing a couple of movies in actual movie theaters, buying an exercise bicycle and just enjoying each other's company.

Whatchoo doing for Christmas?

We have my folks over the weekend before Christmas, then we go to my wife's parents Christmas Eve.

Xmas Day is just me and the wife. All day. We don't accept visitors.

......unless my little niece Caitlin is in town (9 months).... Then she'll be welcome.... but not her parents ;p
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    I'm headed up with my family to New Hampshire to visit the inlaws. They have a house on Lake Winnepesaukah which is completely frozen over.

My kids will get to see snow, which they love. For me, I'll be huddled inside the house under several layers of clothing counting down the time where I'll get to come home to the warmth of Florida
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Now listen, Missy, it's Lake Winnepesaukee, and if you don't want to go I volunteer to be your stand-in. It's gorgeous. (Okay well the truth is I've only ever been there in summer.) Enjoy!

Same to you, Noth!

Now where the heck is my album of bluesy Christmas carols? (Yes, such a thing does exist.)

ABW Ambassador
    Heading down to Florida in a few days. Most of my family and relatives live down there.

Geeze, Missy. You need to bundle up and get outside for a bit. Lake Winnepesaukee and those parts of New Hampshire are truly God's Country. (Of course we've only been there a couple of times in the SUMMER.)

We will be having family dinner at our house this year. Our son is coming home for the holiday. He was a Captain in the Army and stationed in Germany - but got out in October and moved directly to California. Haven't seen him since last March when our daughter got married. She and her husband live in the next block, so they won't have as far to travel.

New Years Eve will find us celebrating with a group of friends in Ocean City enjoying cold breezes off of the ocean - but a spectacular view - to welcome in 2008.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Cool
    visiting some of GF's daughters and families both the Eve and Day. I had the whole crew (both sides) for Thanksgiving and will again Easter.

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Beachy and Rhea,

I just don't do well in the cold weather! We've had a cold snap in Orlando and it's gotten down into the high 30's at night. I'm freezing my tootsies off.

I have the heat jacked to 72 degrees and I've had a fire going for the last two days.

I don't know how I ever lived up north. Being down here for the last 14 years has completely thinned my blood!

I'll attempt a little sledding to make my boys happy, but after that, I will make my home inside my inlaw's kitchen experimenting with different hot toddy recipes

Have a great holiday!
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    I am staying in town and might go for the Houston Ballet - The Nutcracker.

Going to spend some time on developing some test sites as that is the only time I will find to do that as I work too much...

Have a great holiday season!!!

http and a telephoto
    Absolutely NOTHING After 25 years of juggling inlaws, grandparents, outlaws and assorted other activities that turned "Christmas" into a 2 week project, I am spending the holidays doing the same thing I did last year, online, or offline, I'll be just relaxing

I'm actually learning how to do that, relax. Hasn't been part of my vocabulary for a good many years.

Hey Missy, get on Skype and we can play with hot toddy recipes together
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Unlike Loxly, I will not be relaxing....

let's see, I will wake up before my four children and prepare breakfast then wake their tales up and open presents, then deal with the kids arguing and mom will you put this together and mom load this on the computer, then I will cook a turkey and a ham we will eat - probably go to the movies if I get the kitchen cleaned in time then back home for leftovers and then driving to wichita to see the in-laws.....

No everything except seeing the in-laws I wouldn't trade for the world, but the in-law portion I may be willing to put on ebay - gee I wonder how much I could get for that????

I'm flying home to the parents in Belfast today and will be back just before the end of the year.

Sue.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    In theory we're flying to Istanbul... err Yesterday...but we had some ticketing issues...the new flight time is 11:30 PM on Christmas Day, so it looks like Christmas Day in Thailand and Boxing Day and New Year in Istanbul.... however.... still waiting on a ticket confirmation for that
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Probably working. I'm out of the country this year and they don't really celebrate Christmas too much in Taiwan, so it'll be just like any other day to me.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    22nd-25th: Using our free room and free show comps here in Vegas

26th: LegoLand and San Diego

27th: Road trip up the coast, ending in Pasadena to watch them build the Rose Parade floats on the 30th

31st: Back in Vegas for fireworks

Jan 3rd-6th: Lake Tahoe for snow

Jan 7th: Long nap!

http and a telephoto
    I wanna go to Tahoe!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    I'm staying 'home' in my apartment with my significant other. We'll probably buy something already cooked at Walmart or Comercial Mexicana to eat since we don't have an oven for a turkey or ham.

It isn't very exciting, but it is cheap. I'm still waiting for my first SAS check to arrive. It was sent a month ago.

Working. My dad has to work, my mom will probably going to friends with her new boyfriend like they did for Thanksgiving, any extended family has plans, so I'll be here. I've got a new site I need to work on anyway.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread