Merry Christmas and Thank You Very Much!
    I want to take the opportunity to thank all the AMs, OPMs, merchants, and affiliates who took the time to help me learn and grow my business this year. I also want to thank those who sent me much appreciated cards and gifts this Christmas.

Just... wow. Y'all are great. I continue to be amazed and humbled by all the generosity I've received from all of you. I certainly wish I had the resources to send each and every one of you a wonderful thank you gift, but until I reach coveted "Super Affiliate" status, that's a little beyond my reach at the moment (there's just so many of you!). I have no doubt that with what I continue to learn here at ABW, I'll get there some day. But what I can offer is my thanks, my continued hard work in your programs, and contributions to this community.

I've already made all my planned charitable donations for the year, but I decided today that I will make one more this year in honor of all of you. If any of you have a suggestion of your favorite charity, please post it here and I will choose from one of the suggestions.

My heartfelt thanks and a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    It's great to have you on ABW Meadow.

As to the charitable donation, check out Inner Circle for a needy family. Or another idea is to checkout some of the local shelters and donate. In most cases, they do not get any PR and seldom get any funding. What I have done before is to contribute my time.

Have a great holiday season...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Ewe
    Or another idea is to checkout some of the local shelters and donate.
    That's a great idea that I didn't think of. We got our dog from the local shelter and they do need help this time of year.

I will check out the Inner Circle too.

I may just have to make multiple donations. Keep the suggestions coming!
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.

Merry Christmas to you too Meadowmufn.

How about set some money aside for a ball game come springtime. Take a few of the kids from your church/neighborhood who otherwise wouldn't be able to go.

-sfcom

Quote Originally Posted by sfcom
    Merry Christmas to you too Meadowmufn.

How about set some money aside for a ball game come springtime. Take a few of the kids from your church/neighborhood who otherwise wouldn't be able to go.

-sfcom
    Depending on how the Mariners are playing next year, that might be considered cruel and unusual punishment. LOL. But I get your point, it's the experience that matters. That's a good idea.

I would say St. Jude Children's Hopsital in TN.

They make it possible for children with cancer to receive treatment at no charge. They have saved many lives and enhanced the quality of life for those that don't end up making it.

There is a special place in heaven for people that work with sick and dying children every day and make those children as happy as they can be at that moment.

Just my thoughts.

Sheri

http and a telephoto
    I have a special place in my heart for the Muscular Dystrophy Association and the Make a Wish Foundation. I am sure what ever charity you choose will be grateful and your donation will be put to good use.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I've donated to St. Jude's in the past and I regularly contribute to Make A Wish. I think these two and the Muscular Dystrophy Association are also on the list of charities that my employer will match, so part of my donation will go to these charities to maximize the benefit. Thank you, Sheri and Loxly.

ABW Ambassador
    Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to you Meadow.

Thanks! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread