New to ShareASale.com any health conscious affilates on ABW?
    Hello,

I just became a merchant of ShareASale.com and am wondering How I can find affiliates to join our program. I represent VQ OrthoCare and we have high quality health care products for sale on our online store.

Are there any health conscious affiliates or bloggers here in the ABW forums?

We have a very targeted niche focusing on recovery from injuries, surgery or medical diagnoses. I'm looking forward to learning how to team up with affiliates to reach this niche audience.

I'm not sure about how to use the forums here, Can I even post my affiliate program page?

Best regards,
    Bill

Bill,

Congratulations and welcome! You might start by posting details about your company in the New Program Announcement section, where you can get a little more visibility here. This forum is a great resource for getting the word out about new programs.

You might also consider hiring an affiliate manager or OPM as well, who knows how to seek out the affiliates you are wanting. Additionaly, they may know of affiliates with sites you may never have considered for your products.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

http and a telephoto
    Welcome to ABW and SAS. To post your program, start here:

http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/

The new program advertising for $75 is a great way to introduce your program to the forum
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Welcome to ABW, Bill. This is a great place to learn and share.

There are plenty of health conscious affiliates here. But to do an announcement you can purchase advertising here: http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/ - The New Affiliate Programs and Announcements is where you should begin. Very inexpensive and everybody sees it.

You also need to enable AutoDeposit at ShareASale and if you are going to continue to have your phone number prominently displayed on your Website, you will need to enable phone tracking. Otherwise, serious affiliates will pass you by.

Good luck with your program.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

http and a telephoto
    lol, three of us posting at the same time Guess you should pay attention
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    ...and if you are going to continue to have your phone number prominently displayed on your Website, you will need to enable phone tracking. Otherwise, serious affiliates will pass you by.

Thanks for the tips everyone! I need to know more about your comment on the phone number. Our company is product and service driven, we must have a phone number on our web site. I also post my direct line on our affiliate description page. My goal is to target health and athletic driven affiliates and enthusiasts would would like to earn a few bucks. I want to be available to work directly with affiliates. Please let me know why a serious affiliate would pass up a merchant who displays their phone number on the web site.

Thanks in advance for your tips!

Best regards,
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by vqwebguy
    Please let me know why a serious affiliate would pass up a merchant who displays their phone number on the web site.
    Bill, we call it a leak. If you don't have phone tracking in place, how will you track the visitors that we send to your site that complete their order over the phone?

You should do a search on phone tracking and leaks and take a look at the Merchant Best Practices Forum and the Affiliate Friendly Policies thread. You're already off to a good start by soliciting opinions here.

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread