Entertainment.com - Any luck
    Anyone have any luck promoting Entertainment.com? I have had no luck and am beginnning to wonder considering the hundreds of spam I get daily from people associated with them. Is the only way to make money on this program to spam or what? Is there any chance for those of us not spamming?

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    We do fairly well with them but we have ties to the fundraising industry.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

I don't promote them anymore. Once somone buys a book they get inundated with emails of coupons. I'd think for a site like yours connie, it's like promoting the competition.

no single sale at all

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Don't know a thing about this merchant, BUT -- one of my iron-clad rules is I never promote any product I receive spam mails about, or any merchant who markets the product being spammed. I don't want my site visitors associating my web sites with that stuff. I don't want my site visitors getting caught in a possible spam enterprise.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Don't know a thing about this merchant, BUT -- one of my iron-clad rules is I never promote any product I receive spam mails about, or any merchant who markets the product being spammed. I don't want my site visitors associating my web sites with that stuff. I don't want my site visitors getting caught in a possible spam enterprise.
    Great advice, Rhea.

I've got a small banner for them on 1 or 2 sites, but never remember a single sale. I'm going to remove them when I have a chance.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    I follow the same rule.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    Had a few sales with them .. After seeing this thread, decided to deactivate them .. They should be gone soon

ABW Ambassador
    They used to be my favorite fire and forget merchant. Made one site tailor made for them in a weekend, earned thousands for years. And then one day it just stopped, tried to kick it to restart it and it just stayed stopped. Never really looked into what changed, just moved along.

I had a single sale with them since signing up a couple weeks ago, but it was literally my own test purchase.

Then, I see this reversal come through with "duplicate order". Ha, how do you have a duplicate when there was only one order???

I emailed them about it but got the run around, and so I'm done with them.

I do well enough with them that I have a site planned that will focus around them and a few other similar merchants.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread