Datafeed Stuffed Animals mixed up
    I already send a support message, but maybe other affiliates from StuffedAnimals did not noticed it yet.

The feed shows links attached with the wrong images ( from a different brand then the link) Or re-directs to an other product on the merchants site.

For instance there are Douglas dog links showing a dragon or penquin from Cuddlekins stuffed animals. When clicking no dog comes up...

I noticed that too. In one example a jumbo white teddy bear redirects to a dinosaur. Both items are in stock. It is not every item just some.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Affiliate Manager Alan Townsend's Avatar
    Hi Mellie & Tulip,

My sincerest apologies for the delay in responding. I was notified about this post by an affiliate a day ago.

AffiliateTraction is currently managing our affiliate program. I have notified them of the problem and they're working to get it resolved ASAP. We will update you once any issues have been resolved.

Again, I apologize for the delayed response. If you need anything in the meantime, please let me know personally and I'll make sure it's taken care of right away.

Hello Mellie and Tulip. We are indeed working on updating the feed, and I will post as soon as we have it completed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. If you can contact me at StuffedAnimals@affiliatetraction.com, we can communicate offline as well.

Smile The StuffedAnimals.com Feed is Updated!
    Hello to all concerned parties and affiliates! The feed is now clean and updated. If you have any more questions, please contact us at stuffedanimals (at) affiliatetraction (dot) com. Thank you!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread