Just got this in an email! They want me! I am sure they would love to have me promote them!

Upromise has recently re-opened their Affiliate Program on an invitation only basis. We are now inviting you, as a BeFree Performance Partner, to join - or rejoin - the program today! This is a limited time opportunity, as we are looking to accept only a small number of high quality partners into the program.

The commission structure for all Upromise partners is as follows:
    Initial Enrollment - Average 18% conversion rate: $.50
    Activation - Average 10% from the click: $1.50
    For a total of $2.00 for each new member with an on the spot activation.
    At a standard click through rate of .5%, that averages to a $.25 CPC, or $1.20 CPM. Some current partners who are able to promote Upromise through solo emails or newsletters, are seeing conversion rates higher than 30%!

Upromise ( is a free service that enables a member to save money for college while making purchases using an existing credit card, grocery card, or by shopping online. The savings are contributed by any of the 15,000 UPromise strategic partners, including General Motors, AT&T, Coca-Cola and Citi for example, and then put into a 529 College Savings Plan.

You may sign up for the program through the link below. Please also review the new operating agreement*.
    Feel free to contact me with specific creative requests, help in promoting the Upromise service, solo html and text emails - or with feedback of any kind. I appreciate your time, and hope to hear from you. Thanks!

Amy "

Connie Berg

in the PhillyBurbs!
    I joined Upromise as a customer and found it to be, at best, difficult. Looks like their affiliate program matches that!

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

Santa Cruz, CA
    Hmm interesting no wonder they disabled my account... Then I dropped them, I also signed up for them as a customer but I found it was pointless saving for college. when I can learn more just doing affiliate marketing. Also I'm having trouble even logging in to my account. Any upromise is worthless.

"I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is that I can't find anybody who can tell me what they want." -- Mark Twain

Santa Cruz

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread