Kitchen-Universe, is it still actively managed?
    Sorry if this is not the right place to raise the issue, but I cannot find the right forum for kitchen-universe.

I just want to know if other kitchen-universe affiliates facing the same problem.

For months, they haven't process my commission payment, although my commission has reach the minimum threshold for payment months a go. New sales from October until now are kept in pending status. It just like being ignored.

I send e-mail twice but its also being ignored.

The last email communication with them is on late September with Kirsten Burst. She ask me to fill W9 tax form if I live in US. I tell her that I'm not living in US and not US citizen. And she reply 'it's ok, no further action is required'.

So, do others Kitchen-Universe affiliates also being ignored? Or is it just me?

Regards,
    Sjarief Hilmy

Sjarief,

The program is still being managed. There was some change over in personnel but I am managing the program.

Please feel free to contact me at shannon.ferger@thinkpartnership.com or by AIM at sfergerthk or phone at 727-324-0046 ext. 2168.

I can help you with any of your questions and will also look into the email issue as well.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Shannon Ferger
    Kitchen-Universe Affiliate Program Manager
    AIM: sfergerthk
    shannon.ferger@thinkpartnership.com
    Phone: 727-324-0046 ext. 2168

Hello Shanon,

It's good to hear that at least I got some response from you. I'll send you an email shortly. Thanks.

Sjarief

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread