Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Anyone in Istanbul over New Year
    Hi All

Anyone from ABW going to be in (live in) Istanbul over New Year and early Jan. If so please do drop me a mail. I know a couple of folks based in Turkey but not many.

Plus if anyone knows where the snow is hiding in Turkey please let me know else the kids are going to string me up !!!

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Outsourced Program Manager
    I'll be right at home in Florida, but Istanbul sounds like an awesome place to spend new years, I'll have to add that to "the list" of things to do. Have fun Chris and Family.

Thanks Mike, should have been there for Christmas but had some ticket issues..so it's New Year now, Kids get Santa, Presents and a Plane ride all in one day

I love Istanbul it's an amazing city, it'll be great to have the family with me this time around

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Hi All

Anyone from ABW going to be in (live in) Istanbul over New Year and early Jan. If so please do drop me a mail. I know a couple of folks based in Turkey but not many.

Plus if anyone knows where the snow is hiding in Turkey please let me know else the kids are going to string me up !!! Chris
    I was just saying to Ellen this morning, "hey honey, why don't we take a long weekend and go to Istanbul." We couldn't find anyone to watch the dogs, so we had to cancel it, but good luck finding snow for the kiddies. I can mail you some if you like. :-)
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Have fun Chris.. doubt that you will have any luck with the snow unless you take up Allen's offer. But then again, you might have to house sit for him for the snow and take care of his visiting elks..

Ok so how much is this snow going to cost me... nothing fake from the freezer either, got to be fresh from the sky, untouched, and no shades of yellow , preferably with flakes individually packed!

Cheers

chris

Snow was spotted as about 30 mins before we landed, looked like pretty high mountains though But now on the ground, word is, that there's snow within 3 hours drive! Kids are freezing, faces glowing red from the cold and thinking it's really great fun.... I'm sure that'll wear off soon though

Cheers

chris

We had a brief encounter with snow on a rapid reconnaissance trip out from Istanbul over the weekend. So with Snow now located we're ready for a full day of the white stuff on Thursday, should be a blast!

Cheers

Chris

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread