Almost 4k posts, and after four years here, I feel like ****.
    User Control Panel
    ------------------
    Event Reminders - You have no event reminders.
    Group Memberships - There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join.

------------------

View Who's Online - you do not have permission to access this page.

And some fly by night newbies want to have PM access.

Cool
    How many post do I have to make before I can PM Mr. Sal.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Ok, somebody please give this man his permission back.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    How many post do I have to make before I can PM Mr. Sal.
    Sorry HamBurgerBoy,

But unless we play pool on NY or Chicago first, we can't have a PMS chat!

But that's ok!

We can still have our Personal Mental Speculations here.

http and a telephoto
    Nice post for a holiday....

(not)

(ps.. there are no events to be reminded of and no groups for anyone to join. And the who's online is shown at the bottom of the forums index page. So you are apparently complaining about not having access to things that don't even exist!)
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

What Debbie said.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly

(ps.. there are no events to be reminded of and no groups for anyone to join. And the who's online is shown at the bottom of the forums index page. So you are apparently complaining about not having access to things that don't even exist!)

Humor is humor.......... Its all about the bottom line.

My bottom line is .........Merry Christmas......May 2008 be a year of love, appreciation and prosperity.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    User Control Panel
    ------------------
    Event Reminders - You have no event reminders.
    Group Memberships - There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join.

------------------

And some fly by night newbies want to have PM access.
    You consider newbies by post count or knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Witzer
    Humor is humor.......... Its all about the bottom line.

My bottom line is .........Merry Christmas......May 2008 be a year of love, appreciation and prosperity.
    Thank You, Witzer!

Too bad some other people have a good sense of Humor too..... (not )

It's not about a sense of humor.
    I just don't think we need to have post titles with vulgarity in them. And yeah, starting a post with a title like that on Christmas day is, in my opinion, crass.
    There was about a hundred ways you could have titled the post. You chose that one. Not the way I would have gone.
    But that's the nice thing about forums. We can all disagree on just about anything.
    And often we do. That's just part of the fun.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to the party. My ice is melting and my screwdriver is getting diluted.

sigh .... ok one.

Bottoms up!!
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

ABW Ambassador
    Everyone can see who is online, but where they are has been covered up by Haiko's Administrator condom.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Popdawg
    I just don't think we need to have post titles with vulgarity in them.
    Agreed. I've censored it.

http and a telephoto
    What Popdawg said.

Thanks for changing it Leader.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    What Popdawg said.

Thanks for changing it Leader.
    Ok loxly,

This time I am going to agree 100% on what you have said on that quote!

Now, I have to 100%. Popdawg was right on that post!
    Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    It's not about a sense of humor.

There was about a hundred ways you could have titled the post. You chose that one. Not the way I would have gone.

But that's the nice thing about forums. We can all disagree on just about anything.
    And often we do. That's just part of the fun.
    He's 100% right, and by now Im sorry that I selected that bad word instead of using this smiley , or the big richard nickname that was soo popular on this other thread: What's with the bigger *richard* SPAM all of a sudden? with 67 Replies and 1,075 Views so far.

The thing I still don't understand now is, why do you just have to bump this thread again after more than 17 hours since Leader edited or censored the title?

Don't get me wrong!

I too agree with Leader:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Popdawg

Agreed. I've censored it.
    But, I wish I knew why, you have to be the one that jumped on me first?

They say that there is a fine line between Love and hate, and to tell you the truth, you have me confuse about what you feel for me.

Ok, I just threw that smiley above, so you don't feel like I am that mad at you, but can you please tell me, why are you like to be the first one to pick on me?

I will confess that I have made some nasty posts before, and that I have apologized when I have seen that I may have made a mistake, but I am only human, but I am not that stupid to not know when I am singled out.

We all make mistakes once in a while, it doesn't matter who we are, or who do we think we are!

Lesson #1

Anyone that learns a new language, the first few words they will learn, are the bad words of that new language, not because they may want to, but because those are the new words their friends or buddys will teach them, just to have fun at our first new language mistakes. (I wonder how many people here, will disagree with that.)

Also, I know that we all should know better, and that by the time we know what a bad word is, that we should not use that bad word in public, much less on a public forum on where those words may stay there for ever......

It would be just easy for me to just point you to the attached 551.gif that I am attaching to the bottom of this post, and just say: WTF is your problem? There are 551 other posts with that word on it, why do you have to pick on mine?. But even tho you have me confuse, I have to agree with you on this:

There is no reason to have any bad word posted on a public forum, specially in a forum that can be read by childrens under 21. (Yea, if they are not that old to drink, they should not be able to read bad words either, not even if they are old enough to kill or be kill, on a war they might find themself into becase that's life!)

Anyway, I can agree that I may have used a few bad words before on some of my previous posts, but.......

Even tho I am willing to agree that I have just used some bad words before on some of my previous posts, because I have seen others get away with it, I still agree that bad words have no place on a public forum, but......

I reather copy a bad word from others here and say Shit anytime, than copy another popular member and say: This is bad a and unethical way to do affiliate marketing, but as long as I am popular, I am going to get away with my own Shit. (Do what I say and not what I do!) I am sorry if that hit any nerves, but I rather be accused of foul language, than what ever was discovered about those I thought were my friends.

To conclude my last post on this thread, loxly:

Life is to short to worry about miscellaneous stuff, but if you have to choose, never mind your silver bullet thread, just make sure why you pick on anyone the next time, never mind me, I am just a dot here, a dot that for at least the last 365 days, was here online at least once a day, so I figure that for someone that have not miss a single day class on a whole year on class, I should be allowed to some mistakes.

But either way, one of my plans for 08, is just to move accross the street, and keep an eye on the family, because I am beginning to think that the old saying is true:

Family is family, but after three days, any family member, an in-law, or a dead body, begin to stink!

So...... I am planning to lurk more on 08, than show up on the kitchen table every day, looking for the news papper, and a daily cup of coffee. (If you get my drift.)

Btw.... If another bear on the woods. It was not me!, OK?

My stupid choice for a bad word, was here on ABW since 2001. (I landed here on 2003.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

ABW Ambassador
    Well my dear Mr. Sal, I'm here a few years (not as many as you); but like you, edging closer and closer to 4K posts, and I feel like a million bucks. Right now I'm not making decent $, but I can still feel the luv, and the warm fuzzies feel just fine.

Maybe it's time for you to sit down and prioritize, and re-evaluate the factors that really have the most value for you in your life.

Oh no you don't... There are enough lurkers here as is. This isn't what we need, having senior members jump ship just because a few others have a different opinion of them. I'd say we get a pretty good deal for the cost of admission though. You might want to keep that in mind.

-sfcom

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey Sal, for what it's worth, I knew you were just trying to be funny. No harm, no foul, no biggie, as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Hey Sal, for what it's worth, I knew you were just trying to be funny. No harm, no foul, no biggie, as far as I'm concerned.
    Ditto. Here's what I'm gonna do ...

Remove this post (after the notifications went out), send you a big brotherly hug and wish you a great 2008!

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread