Hi Everyone,

I just want to show everyone that I have listened to all your feedback and am making improvements in our program to accomodate your needs.

1. GoldenMine is offering a 10% increase factor from our standard commission rate of 10%. All ABW affiliates will automatically qualify for the rest of the year. To qualify for this group next year, you must be in the top 10% of earning affiliates. Please EMAIL me through CJ with your Publisher ID so I can add you to the ABW group.
    2. GoldenMine is also offering a 10% bonus incentive through the end of November for sales volume starting at $1000 only. This is be very reachable.
    3. I have implemented a daily updated product feed of all our products in-stock, currently about 1700 jewelry products.

If you have any other suggestions, please post.

Regards,

Brian

www.goldenmine.com

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Hi Brian. I would like to rejoin Goldenmine, if possible, I like that you are becoming active with us here, and I am sure that a couple of my sites could produce sales.

-elbowcreek

Somewhere, I am sure, the Gods of War are laughing.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    you must be in the top 10% of earning affiliates

I'll understand if you consider it to be proprietary information that you do not wish to realease, but if possible, can you please give a 'ballpark figure' of what it takes to reach top 10%?

$5,000? $10,000? $50,000?

Just trying to get some idea of how much additional effort and cost can be justified.

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

ABW Ambassador
    I know $$$$$ is top 5% at CJ, so I'd guess $$$$ would be top 10%.

It's hard to say exactly, but you probably have to do $300-500/month in commissions now at CJ to be top 5%, and probably $100-300/month to be top 10%.

These are guestimates, and I'm sure others on the boarder between $$$$ and $$$$$ can comment with harder numbers.

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

ABW Ambassador
    Well you can get $$$$ if you make 3 bucks a day.

What he is talking about is top 10% of Goldenmine affiliate sales.

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

Basically, if you are one of our top 10 affiliates, you will qualify. Currently, we only have a few affiliates that make the majority of our affiliate sales. So it is really easy to be in the top 10 right now.

As of now, you only need $500 in goldenmine sales to be in the top 10. This may change if we have a lot more active affiliates in the future.

I think everyone should do their own due diligence b/c we are here for the long haul.
    1. Check out our website
    2. Check out our prices relative to ALL competitors
    3. Check out our Bizrate Feedback, which we recently started.

Remember, we sell gold accessorizing jewelry for men and women. We do not compete with sites like Mondera. Our customers are the sames ones that shop at QVC.

Interesting Fact: Wal-Mart is the #1 largest jewelry retailer in the US.

www.goldenmine.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Brian I signed up and placed links to Goldmine yesterday. Sent off a reply to your acceptance letter with a note to add me to the ABW bonus group.

Confused: "Please EMAIL me through CJ with your Publisher ID so I can add you to the ABW group." The Publisher ID is confusing. Is thta the Link ID -CJ user name or the mysterious assigned CJ affiliate number ..think mine was 918.

WebMaster Mike

Great Mike! I also received your email.

B/t/w, I also increased our cookie to 45 Days.

Regards,

Brian

www.goldenmine.com

Hey Elbowcreek,

I added you to the group, but it says that you dropped us, so you have to add us again.

Regards,

Brian

www.goldenmine.com

ABW Ambassador
    I'm just curious as to why a mailing to this affect did not get sent to existing affiliates.

I agree Cyclone: as a long time promoter of Golden Mine, and a recent member of this chat group, It would appear to me unfair that because a publisher just happens to be a member of a chat group, he is entitled to a bonus if he meets a criteria only those in the chat group are aware of.
    I applaud any merchant who offers incentives for increased productivity, but believe they and we are better served, if ALL are included.
    I think Golden Mine finds themselves in a case of "damned if you do, damned if you don't".
    Incidently I will be taking advantage of this offer, so much for my sense of brotherhood for my cohorts

ABW is far more than a chat group.

Fred

In an effort to watch your cholesterol, you eat Spam Lite.

Hi Brian,

I'm so glad to see that instead of hiding when I first umm not so nicely tore your program down that you have come out in full force to make it worth it for us to promote you.

I'm in the process of downloading your new feed right now and will have it up soon. The site that I have your stuff on now should make it into google at the end of this month so hope to be seeing some sales very soon! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for sticking around and listening to us

Heidi
    Fit2a-t: The Center of the T-shirt Universe!

Hi Cyclone and Huron,

To respond to your question, we have too many affiliates (1000's) that we have to be selective in this special offer. For every ABW member that requests it, I have to manually change their commission settings. In addition, CJ charges $ to send out a mass email, even to your own affiliates. You could imagine the administrative work involved if this offer was sent of everyone.

Since joining ABW, I feel that this community provides a strong foundation for a good affiliate program and extending a special offer for the members here are worthwhile, since everyone is an active affiliate and takes their time to provide me with valuable feedback.

Heidi...thanks for you criticism. If it weren't for you, I would not have found ABW. I can give every affiliate here my word that our affiliate program will continue to improve.

Brian Ree
    GoldenMine Affiliate Manger

www.goldenmine.com

I have just joined, do we get the feed direct from you, by download or via CJ.com

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

Download via CJ from "product links" section. I think if you want the whole product feed, you need to request it from CJ. Am I correct? Do any affiliates have any experience with product feeds over 1000 items? B/c it says on CJ to type in a keyword to refine the search if you just click on product links.

Regards,

Brian

www.goldenmine.com

Yes you are correct. I knew I could get it from CJ.com but I wondered if you sent them they might be more up to date. Thanks anyway I have emailed them.
    quote:
    Do any affiliates have any experience with product feeds over 1000 items? B/c it says on CJ to type in a keyword to refine the search if you just click on product links.

I think they only say that to reduce the number of results we would have to wade through. Some of the merchants there have well over 1000 products and if you just wanted to browse through say "necklaces" you type that in then you do not get the full 1000 products up.

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread