Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    ifrogz having problems
    Kabron at ifrogz announced they were leaving CJ because of BHOs (**) and they subsequently opened up at SAS. All was going great! Then Kabron left the company. I've had 6 emails and 1 SAS-internal messages go unanswered over the last 2 months. This morning, I noticed they are temporarily offline at SAS.

I am mentoring somebody doing PPC to them and he was doing well, so I'm very sorry to see this happen.

ABW OPMs, can a few of you contact these guys - they have a great site, WONDERFUL products and have a great program, building momentum at SAS... but the departure of Kabron has left them fumbling badly of late. An OPM could hit the ground running hard with this wonderful program!

I hope to see an OPM get it, or at least to see ifrogz put a body in the Affiliate Manager's seat, preferably one that will answer my emails.

( http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=93701 )

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    ABW OPMs, can a few of you contact these guys - they have a great site, WONDERFUL products and have a great program, building momentum at SAS... but the departure of Kabron has left them fumbling badly of late. An OPM could hit the ground running hard with this wonderful program!

I hope to see an OPM get it, or at least to see ifrogz put a body in the Affiliate Manager's seat, preferably one that will answer my emails.

( http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=93701 )
    Donuts, I called and left a message with them today......

They have a great site, and from the research I did, Habron was on the right path with this program...I am sorry to see that it has kind of gone by the way side with his departure.......

If you're an ABW OPM and you approach these guys, make sure you offer to police their domain name in the ppc landscape, the usual suspects are whacking this merchant regularly (around the clock) and the whispers say they're VERY, VERY SICK of it (for good reason). This one needs a heavy dose of tight OPM'ing. I'd suggest this one's NOT suited for auto-approving affiliates.

Outsourced Program Manager
    If you're an ABW OPM and you approach these guys, make sure you offer to police their domain name in the ppc landscape, the usual suspects are whacking this merchant regularly (around the clock) and the whispers say they're VERY, VERY SICK of it (for good reason). This one needs a heavy dose of tight OPM'ing. I'd suggest this one's NOT suited for auto-approving affiliates.
    Hey Donuts,

I sent them an email, let's see if they reply. This would be a perfect opportunity for someone who has an "in" there.

I just made a test purchase to see how they stack up, and the experience was great. They could shorten the checkout process a little, but all in all, a very well done site prime for converting.

It's unfortunate that this is happening now, right after the holiday when so many people must be looking for a cover for their shiny new ipod.

Hope it works out and someone from here gets them.

-Mike

If you get enterprising and call, the former AM's (Kabron) boss is Neum (pronounced like "knee 'em" I think).

Phone number might be this one I found in a press release of theirs:
    http://www.prleap.com/pr/41095/

Fantastic program, only missing ingredient is OPM/AM that knows the waters, in my opinion.

Outsourced Program Manager
    If you get enterprising and call, the former AM's (Kabron) boss is Neum (pronounced like "knee 'em" I think).

Phone number might be this one I found in a press release of theirs:
    http://www.prleap.com/pr/41095/

Fantastic program, only missing ingredient is OPM/AM that knows the waters, in my opinion.
    I just got an email back from Rachael stating that they were not interested in outsourced affiliate management. That doesn't mean you other OPMs shouldn't continue to make the effort.

I think they're in Utah, isn't Chuck in Utah?

I'm just about ready to quit their program because of the lack of response to my emails and messages, so if they're not interested in an OPM, I hope their AM starts doing his/her job sometime real soon.

Affiliate Manager kabronbingham's Avatar
    Hi Everyone,

I am back and working for iFrogz as of today. It has been two fast years and I apologize for any issues that went unattended. I am now here to answer any questions or problems you may have. I hope we can reestablish the relationships once again. I am excited to be back and to work with everyone again. Email or call me if you have any questions/comments.

Thanks,

Kabron
    Kabron Bingham
    Marketing
    iFrogz™

W: 435.774.4568
    E: kabron at ifrogz.com

Welcome back Kabron! They need you!! They have super products, a good price and fast delivery. (and too many dirty players)

i am not sure i have had a sale since you left, welcome back!

Thank you 2busy and Anne. I am excited to be back. Since I have been out of the industry for two years I will do my best to weed out the people I know. If you find any please let me know at kbingham at ifrogz.com and I will look into it and get them off.

I hope we can change that anne. Let me know how I can help.

15 years and counting
    Glad to see you back, Kabron. The program needs a tune-up.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Is Kabron still around as the AM for ifrogz does anyone know.

Yep. I'm still here. You can contact me at kabron@ifrogz.com or 434.227.5035.
    Kabron Bingham
    Marketing
    iFrogz™

Sorry typing mistake 435.227.5035 not 434.227.5035.
    Kabron Bingham
    Marketing
    iFrogz™

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread