Quote Originally Posted by dwsbrains
    Are your own websites 101% up always?
    thats a blogger publisher problem over 100 percent published, not sure what that means maybe it just means a certain techy is publishing your files or something. Unknown either that or someone was being funny, be nice to actually get paid though no joke here.

CJ Funding
    Quote Originally Posted by Airstrip
    You are a very trusting person. I wish my experiences with CJ would allow me to have faith in the same way. But......... NOOOOOOOOO!!! DEAL!!!!
    I hear ya I went to 3 banks seeking 100,000 dollars to fund PPC campaigns with the CJ network. No offense , but all the bankers laughed at me.

I wonder why , be nice to see something stable whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dwsbrains
    Iam ar 200$/day PPC advertising so i didnt pause them yet, because i believe they are tracking everything as said by others here
    As far as I know I was the largest private non commercial spender of PPC at over 100 dollars a day with kanoodle in the past.

I bet you don't spend 200 dollars a day if so pm me with what search engine maybe I can get you a better deal for you PPC spending.

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    My impressions and clicks for today just showed up.
    76.4 million that started in canada to fund these guys hmm I wonder if I am going to see more than 2 of these.

Or is this going to be just another 1 trick pony. Like the nextinternetmillion.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by comicartfans

-Bill
    Bill I would like to hear less excuses not to pay anyone that refuses to kiss your ass and more money coming from you to make a legitimate success story for once.

-kevin

Quote Originally Posted by options
    Let's all hope Google will enter the affiliate game soon.
    Anyone that ran the google affiliate links learnt quickly that they where even faker than cjs log at least for the most part cj trys its all about the money and I hope that the fake 2.32 billion in capital is more like 30 million cash for the year.

I cross my fingers would be nice.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar

Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_C
    I would. Moreover, I'm pretty darn sure it would be front page news. And it would get a name like "black Saturday" or something, and people would talk about it for years.
    Easy to laugh at the situation if you have a back up job at google lets say for jokes not so funny if this is your ownly source of income to start the new year and for christmas.

Actually I don't see anything funny about this at all since I have lost more to tech than I have ever got back not to mention capital one even owes me money that failed to pay me back. Mind you who doesn't capital one or citibank owe, I like that millionaire tunes show , ever seen anyone win over 200,000 their lol they only put bankers on that show no money ever changes hands.

I

Money talks bullshit walks , be nice to see some cash. Course you could all prove me wrong and start throwing money at me that would shut me up fast, but I somewhat doubt that will happen.

I don't think they are tracking. I see no evidence of it, whatsoever.
    If their reporting 0 sales the only that means is tracking if finally working properly, I wouldn't get too lippy about reporting sales since ip is truly the only way to accurately track commisions **** the cookie, doesn't mean shit whoever tracks ip and timestamp of final sale would be the best way to track it, as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound

I don't expect much more than a waterpump for christmas and then maybe a check for 100 bucks and the standard (we busted) and (we talked to the valueclick people standard dismissal letter lol)

Its funny because your all a team I am just the one guy looking in and shaking my head always since nothing out their seems to work and nothing seems fair.

I guess its best (Do on to others as you would have them do unto you) easy to say much harder to do. I see their some fans out their.

Does this mean we can't trust network EPC figures?
    I don't think their acurate since to me this means Earnings Per Click but if you ask a seasoned affiliate marketer this number is per 1000 impressions and varies on various things like how many sales their really is , seems easy to calculate how much money you make per click meaning total commisions divided by clicks right?

However my math never works so they do a neat banker/account middle of the month split, CJ'S account staff have that worked 6 ways from sunday I think the DEVIL himself does their books but what do I know. Either way be nice to get paid even if its satans money.

Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by affz
    take solace in the fact that cj gets paid a % of your commissions
    24million for me 24 million for you? I like those numbers.

Well anyway time for bed I got a headache now.

But it would be nice if I got something more than 5 grand one month so I could get that loan for 100,000 and start some PPC campaign and regain some trust with the CJ network.

If I get the loan I promise to spend 33% PPC MSN 33%Google 33%Yahoo

However so far all the banks in Canada are laughing at me still why don't you guys give me something substantial so they don't laugh their ass's off so much at affiliate markerters. I mean time for someone to anti up I think right? Isn't my word enough?

Nahhh I can't be trusted anymore than CJ, remember my 1200 campaign with yahoo search marketing for personals , nah that didn'twork out too good for me made 79 bucks their I think lost 1100 but I got it back with some neat math of my own. I figure we are all square now but these banks are still laughing at you guys.

Sure be nice to go in their with something so they arn't so nasty to me. Since no one trusts you guys lol.

I will keep my fingers crossed. But wont hold my breath. Too much bad blood from previous back stabs from all affiliate networks not just cj lol.

So linkshare anyone besides bills family run those ads lol?

Quote Originally Posted by cjaffiliate
    Bill I would like to hear less excuses not to pay anyone that refuses to kiss your ass and more money coming from you to make a legitimate success story for once.

-kevin
    Aside from you making little-to-no sense, I've no idea why you're choosing to single me out for anything. I don't recall making any excuses in this thread, or looking for any @ss kissing. I make well over 5 figs a month with no PPC or marketing budget, so I've no need to try to convince you that I'm a "legitimate success story". Lighten up!

Happy Holidays!

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by comicartfans
    Aside from you making little-to-no sense, I've no idea why you're choosing to single me out for anything. I don't recall making any excuses in this thread, or looking for any @ss kissing. I make well over 5 figs a month with no PPC or marketing budget, so I've no need to try to convince you that I'm a "legitimate success story". Lighten up!

Happy Holidays!
    Because CJ cancled my account when I put 7 grand for a digital camera campaign with google adwords which someone , somewhere is still on the hook for (with intrest about 9 grand now) MNBA still needs to be settled for this.......

So I have a right to be disgruntled.

Be nice to get this money from then just to settle this debt let alone even start earning money for myself.

Some of us would like to settle our debts to start the new year. I don't know about you but all together I have over 20,000 in debt with no income, but like I say I still think CJ owes me 9 thousand regardless of " Free Money " its money owed. When I get more than 9 grand then it will be " Free Money ".

I am the way I am for a reason. I am not greedy I just want back what was once mine you can understand that can't you?

But it would be nice if I got something more than 5 grand one month so I could get that loan for 100,000 and start some PPC campaign and regain some trust with the CJ network.
    you use the money you make from ppc to reinvest in ppc. that way you get bigger as you get better at it. you'll quickly have your own 100k to play with on the engines. if i were the bank and u asked for the loan, id ask u that exact question, if ur so good at ppc why do u need a loan to raise funds for it.

Let's keep this thread on topic please.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Because CJ cancled my account when I put 7 grand for a digital camera campaign with google adwords which someone , somewhere is still on the hook for (with intrest about 9 grand now) MNBA still needs to be settled for this.......

So I have a right to be disgruntled.

Be nice to get this money from then just to settle this debt let alone even start earning money for myself.

Some of us would like to settle our debts to start the new year. I don't know about you but all together I have over 20,000 in debt with no income, but like I say I still think CJ owes me 9 thousand regardless of " Free Money " its money owed. When I get more than 9 grand then it will be " Free Money ".

I am the way I am for a reason. I am not greedy I just want back what was once mine you can understand that can't you?
    cjaffiliate, someone appears to be confused and I think it's you. This is the Commission Junction Forum, however Commission Junction does not have anything to do with this forum. We are all affiliates here trying to make a living and to make sense out of the constant problems that seem to surround CJ. But this thread is about specific downtime issues.

It appears that you feel you have a grievance with CJ, but attacking the members here won't help. It may be more appropriate for you to start a new thread about your issues with CJ. And by all means, be nice to the other members here, we sympathize with you right up to the point where you attack one of us.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

I have over 20,000 in debt with no income
    Believe it or not, I am truly sorry about it.
    I don't like to preach, but unless you're a very young person I am very surprised that someone today could risk more than he can afford to lose and in just a single bet.
    I hope you'll get the money back though.

Believe it or not, I am truly sorry about it.
    I don't like to preach, but unless you're a very young person I am very surprised that someone today could risk more than he can afford to lose and in just a single bet.
    I hope you'll get the money back though.
    Excuse me for my (what would appear to be arrogance) I am sorry to have ever invested in hopes and dreams, since they are very profitable I hear.

I am not attacking anyone just still thinking about money that I have lost in the tech sector, I am sure the entire industry knows my name now. However I still do feel wronged, but if you knew someone that could help wouldn't you want to help me? I am sure my situation is no differnent that others that trusted someone at some time.

I know money doesn't grow on trees but since the tech industry from what I can see is dependant on some either super rich or investment bankers isn't their some way I could get back to that 5 figure income a month so I could help the tech industry strive and at the same time make the 5 grand a month I am aiming for?

I am not trying to attack anyone unless equate a attack as someone asking for cash, making a attack. I recently was attacked but I doubt it had anything with me being irritatingly accurate about certain life equations.

CJ

I'd call security thinking a schizo walked in from the streets.
    Yah that was a neat trip, being judged by your peers when their all have crazed loons judging you in eager of signs from god always is just so nice. Maybe we should all get excited about drug stocks, Matt what do you think? Can I twist your rubber arm and get you excited about more pharma?

As far as attacking, I mean really signs from god ,,, lol come on, I never seen anything I am a agnostic. I would rather have about 12 corona and a box of crackers. As far as nutz go I seen plenty , it would be cooler if I actually had sane people judging my sanity.

Is HELL still 9.25 % ?

could risk more than he can afford to lose
    Bankers do it all the time, its just they are allowed to use (others) money their in the unique position that if you take from the many you can balance some interesting things. I guess the part is , if a banker has never had to work hard for it (physically) or a actual difficult job they tend to feel in a superior position in intelect and financially. Its sad that you would not take the same risk with your own personal worth, or have you?

You only learn the most when you have the least. (Undeniable fact)

That's it - Account suspended.

If after you've cleared your head and can stay on topic, then you'll be allowed to rejoin after the new year.

BTW, Re: "Matt" wrong board.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Er......

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthToPower

Er......

TruthToPower,

Did you had permission, from my son BurgerBoy to make that post?

Just be aware that you might just have made a bid on the Brooklyn Bridge with that post.

Look, He might be my son, but he's just a boy, looking to sue anyone for a piece of meat, even if it's just a .

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread