still waiting my payment from september no response from ebay
    HELLO
    its my first post because i m new in this forum
    plz
    i need help from you ,because i worked hard ,i spend a lot of time and money for 2 months in my sites ,i earned a good money from ebay programs ,i contacted commission junction for my payment but they see that ebay must approuve that to send me check ,
    in my country it take mor than 2 months to have transfer to my bank account ,you can see how i will wait just to get my payment if they send me a check on time ,but i m still waiting ,imagine from september october november december and now 26 december ,ebay programs don t have time to some publishers.i need to pay my hosting domains ,connection internet ,all facture but they don t take care .

no one have time to help me

, i dont want why they let me wait all this period ,i had some time more than 1000 clics per day to ebay and about 2 to 6 bids ,i stopped promoting ebay products ,and now i wait my payment for all my traffic and bids generated from my account

Exclamation
    I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone here works for or represents eBay.

,its my first payment but its too too long from september ,i reached my payment i have more than 1k.
    yes commission junction is company that pay publisher,but the advertiser is ebay ,i sent a lot of message to cj ,but there reply is that they wait aresponse from ebay to validate my commission.
    now i m still waiting months after months the response from ebay ,they don't have time for me ,imagine if you work more than 2 months spending times and work spend money and wait for 2 other months an still waiting now without anything ,what you can do ?

You have to keep contacting CJ. I'd call them if I were you (if you can afford the phone call). I agree with you, something needs to be done

You can also complain on their (eBay) forum.

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/forum.jspa?forumID=118

Hope this helps

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread