Consolidate check cutting service company

This is an just idea.

Paypal can do this easily if they offer the service to "withdraw cash in USD check" for all their members ( US or international )

Then I will definitely opt for Paypal as commission payment method.

Result, no more separate check from merchants using in house affiliate program or network merchant who do their check cutting themselves.

Members of such company , like paypal can issue a check automatically monthly to affiliates, or by a request of affiliate when they log in to the account.

http://8n.nu/

ShareASale had this payment option, but its inactive now until further notice.
    May be Brian from SAS could tell why.
    He had already consolidated payment though.

However, sounds like a good idea and the guys from MyAffiliateProgram should consider it to build it into their Service.

Also Linkshare and BeFree, but I don't know if the networks and merchants want that.
    It's may be to cost intensive to realize that.

Carsten

If you can't move things, try harder!

My proposed idea is the Consolidate check cutting service comapny, whether it is Paypal or not, Should let the members/affiliates to withdraw cash in "USD check" sent internationally.

For Paypal, they do not sent out USD check to you, this is what i do not like Paypal.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Okay I see what you're saying but it doesn't solve the key problem for most people and that is being able to get money from merchants who have high thresholds. Your idea would work well for active merchants not in the US who want to get a single cheque and pay a single clearane fee rather than multiple cheques and multiple fees.

For the majority though the problem is having 20 instances of $10 that they can't get unless the Network offers consolidated payments, like Shareasale.com do

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    "Lets sell some rocks.....!!"

Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>ShareASale had this payment option, but its inactive now until further notice.
    May be Brian from SAS could tell why.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Brian explained why here:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=5006086242

If the Affiliate Network already paying one check, that is Great for me already, no need for Paypal or other middleman to process check cutting.

I see a lot of merchants in Befree and LS have dropped their thresholds a lot already, from $100-$500 to mostly $10-$50 Only. Easy to attained. No comment to merchants with in house programs.

&gt;&gt;Your idea would work well for active merchants not in the US who want to get a single cheque and pay a single clearane fee rather than multiple cheques and multiple fees.

I pay the clearance fee to my bank based on the total check value, not check volume

Thus, the main advantage of check consolidation is not just the above.

1. Reduce Postal error chance
    2. Reduce check lost, damage before you collect from the post box.
    3. Reduce chance of check writing error by the merchants, (error in pay to name, no sign., amount not match, wrong address, etc )
    4. Reduce Time waste to ask for a replacement check
    5. Reduce Time to open envelopes, commission checks record keeping, etc.
    6. Reduce Paper
    7. Reduce admin. time
    and more ......

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    You'd need a US Based Company to handle it all, but it all makes sense to me. However for a company to set up to handle this it needs to be sure of volume of business, I imagine the UK would form the bulk of it, then to a lesser extent the rest of Europe and Asia.

Naturally the company will want a % or fixed cost of what you're being paid to cover their costs and make a profit , but in theory that should work out to less than cheque processing cost.

Now where's Haiko when you need him...

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    "Lets sell some rocks.....!!"

Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

i think those "send money online" companies
    are already very closed to such "Consolidate check cutting service company" in concept.

What they are lacking is just they do not provide "withdraw cash by USD check" only.

Paypal is a mature company.
    They should be able to do it "cost efficiently" if they are willing to do so.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread