Angry French offers are simply non-tracking!!
    Thank god there are other networks to take French offers from, but this is really annoying and there is simply nothing I can do about it.

I'm trying to promote some campaigns for traffic from France and I tried about 3 of them from CJ - simply none of them are tracking!! No leads, sales, nothing.

When it comes to another network I'm working with all the reports are great, I can see exactly who signed-up, nothing seems to be missing.

I wonder why there are so many tracking issues in CJ, especially with campaigns that aren't US ones?

This might have something to do with "Old Europe", the boycott of French wine and freedom fries.

Sorry, just my attempt at humour. Before the invasion of Iraq American politicians were angry with France for opposing the invasion and openly talked about boycotting French wine and renaming French fries (American name for what the French call frites) to freedom fries.

I don't have anything which targets the French audience (yet). Are you in France or do you have folks in France who've been helping you test your CJ-related ads?

I wouldn't mind knowing if there was software out there which allows someone to masquerade their IP as being from another country.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_C
    Sorry, just my attempt at humour. Before the invasion of Iraq American politicians were angry with France for opposing the invasion and openly talked about boycotting French wine and renaming French fries (American name for what the French call frites) to freedom fries.

I don't have anything which targets the French audience (yet). Are you in France or do you have folks in France who've been helping you test your CJ-related ads?

I wouldn't mind knowing if there was software out there which allows someone to masquerade their IP as being from another country.
    Start where I'm from... it says on my location

We got people from France who help us to test programs, I'm talking about 30 users that also took the offers with a simply nothing in the reports.

I tried to call CJ once and they seem like they took it seriously but eventually not a single solution, they got lots of campaigns with holes in the tracking system.

Yeah, I know what you mean. *sigh*

And the support people are so frustrating too. And three days to respond?! Ridiculous.

Realize that this is a holiday, so I wouldn't expect a quick response.

Arie: I didn't realize you were in the DFW area. Is that new?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Realize that this is a holiday, so I wouldn't expect a quick response.

Arie: I didn't realize you were in the DFW area. Is that new?
    Yeah... I guess you're right but I am not even expecting them to give me a solution, because I know they won't. In my own experience they never resolved tracking issues for me.

Well, I'm here since October and I'm gonna stay here for a few more months.

HNY

Michael, I moved to Webgains, they pay on time and there is absolutely 100% tracking with them. I suggest to anyone who works with European traffic to try them.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread