ABW Ambassador
    I recently saw a post (I won't mention names) where they said they detected popups, filed a complaint and got added in the exclusion database which has prevented further pops on their site.

I'm curious - I know I don't want to put all the parasite programs on my pc but I sure would pay someone to periodically check my site for popups with the parasites and would pay for screenshots and other data that can be used to file the complaint with.

I don't know how the rest of you feel but until we activlly file complaints and let the parasites know we are actively checking them this crap is going to continue.

If enough people are around like me who would pay for valid documentation of violations that could then be easily filed, it may just be an opportunity for someone......

How do you feel about this, any other interested parties?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Payment should go to BLFH who is a well respected parasite sleuth. Merchants seeking to monitor their parasites or lack there of would be well advised to retain her services. Someone please tell us how to properly capture screen shots using Windows with IE browser ...

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    poon,

I had removed all the cr@p from my computer. But I'll be reinstalling some selective software. You can pm url's if you want for checking and screenshots. Many have done that in the past, and I've gotten a couple of requests over the last couple of days. Hence the reinstalling.

No payment required. Well, except that you follow up and do something with the screenshots. LOL.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread