Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Bounce.cc and PopShops autofeed conflict?
    Hi I've been using both bounce.cc and PopShops for a while now, but I decided to try using the autofeed feature for Popshops (I didn't want to divide up a specific category that had many products). When I clicked on 2,5, etc. for the autofeed the page wouldn't load.

I disabled bounce.cc and the autofeed worked correctly. I re-enabled bounce.cc and the autofeed again wouldn't load.

Is there a way to disable bounce.cc on a post per post basis using the Wordpress plugin for bounce? Perhaps a simple toggle could be added to the write/edit post screen? I'd be happy to test a beta version.

Thank you for a great plugin.

I posted this in a thread instead of a PM in case others are having problems or have a solution.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdeviant
    Hi I've been using both bounce.cc and PopShops for a while now, but I decided to try using the autofeed feature for Popshops (I didn't want to divide up a specific category that had many products). When I clicked on 2,5, etc. for the autofeed the page wouldn't load.

I disabled bounce.cc and the autofeed worked correctly. I re-enabled bounce.cc and the autofeed again wouldn't load.

Is there a way to disable bounce.cc on a post per post basis using the Wordpress plugin for bounce? Perhaps a simple toggle could be added to the write/edit post screen? I'd be happy to test a beta version.

Thank you for a great plugin.

I posted this in a thread instead of a PM in case others are having problems or have a solution.
    Hey LostDeviant,

Sorry for the delayed response, I missed this post somehow.

I'll take a look at this for you, I may have an easy solution.

Thanks,

Mike

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread