Thread: Hypnosis Network Launches In-House Program with AMWSO

Outsourced Program Manager Allen - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hypnosis Network Launches In-House Program with AMWSO
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Allen Miller and I wanted to tell you that AMWSO is launching an in-house program for a new merchant that I believe you will be excited about.

The company is called The Hypnosis Network, and they are the premiere publisher of recorded hypnosis sessions for weight loss, smoking cessation, and general self improvement.

We know that your initial reaction to hypnosis might that it is hokey, new age, or something like that.

We felt the same way at first. But after doing our due diligence on this company we found their programs to be opposite of this. The programs are professional, the research is compelling, and most importantly to you… The programs sell really well and the commissions are outstanding!!!

They are definitely the premiere player in their space and have done it through quality, honesty and integrity.

Their weight loss product is endorsed by Dr. Joe Mercola, Dr. Al Sears, The National Health and Wellness Magazine and countless others. It is a perfect complement to exercise programs, eating programs, and the other programs you have been promoting through AMWSO.

Here are some more fast facts:

-25-40% commissions, 180 return days, success-proven email campaigns and the ability to register your domains without adding affiliate code,

-The Hypnosis Network is recognized by the Health on Net Foundation (HON Certification) and the Better Business Bureau

This month January '08, we are featuring a 1st sale bonus of $20 cash and if you sign up and mention "ABW member", we'll increase your baseline commission from 25% to 30% permanently!

Check out our affiliate information page or for more details please contact affiliate manager Allen Miller at allen@hypnosisnetwork.com

Join the Hypnosis Network partner program here:

Cheers,

Allen

[SIZE=1][B]Allen Miller. Affiliate Manager, EZvacuum.com / UnitedShades.com[/B]
    [/SIZE]

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Hi Allen,

This looks like it would be a great fit for a new site I've been working on the past couple of week.

It looks like this is an in-house program. Is the right, or am I missing network info somewhere? I know your diet programs are all now on LS.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Hi AffiliateHound,

That's right! The H-N affiliate program is an in-house program. Our system allows affiliates to just register their domains and they'll get credit for all sales referred from the domain, without the need for complex network linking codes.

Please let me know if you have any questions! We'd love to welcome you aboard!

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Hi Allen
    In your post you said:
    "This month January '08, we are featuring a 1st sale bonus of $20 cash and if you sign up and mention "ABW member", we'll increase your baseline commission from 25% to 30% permanently!"

Umm where are you to mention "ABW member" or are we supposed to mention it to you?? I didn't see anywhere to mention it on the signup form....but guess I coulda missed it, too.

Hey Kathy!

And the first winner of our 30% ABW premium commission for Hypnosis Network partners is...

PURPLEBEAR!

Thanks for joining this great program!

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Uh, Allen, I wen to sign up, but I don't see on the sign-up that that site is secure.

Also, if we use the link above, does the ABW bonus com kick in automatically, or do we need to send a message to you - I didn't see an answer to purplebear's question?
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

As we are a new in-house program launch, there are a few tweaks we have to make to the system. I'll request a secure affiliate sign up page right away. It shouldn't be a problem at all.

Sorry that wasn't clear, any ABW member that signs up just needs to send a PM message to me, or post to this thread, and yes I'll make sure Kathy starts getting her 30% pronto!

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Hi AffiliateHound,

The affiliate sign-up, affiliate toolbox and account login are now secured for the Hyponosis Network in-house affiliate system.

Thank you for your request and we look to forward to welcoming you aboard soon!

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Allen - AMWSO
    Hi AffiliateHound,

The affiliate sign-up, affiliate toolbox and account login are now secured for the Hyponosis Network in-house affiliate system.

Thank you for your request and we look to forward to welcoming you aboard soon!

Cheers,

Allen
    Thanks, Allen. I just submitted my app - the site I listed that is a good fit for this program is not yet live (hopefully will be by the end of the week) but I did list one other site as well.

Hi everyone,

More great news and updates from the Hypnosis Network in-house program!

Data feed is live
    - all 25 of our self improvement programs are now available in .csv or pipe de-limited format here.

Viral Weight Loss e-book with affiliate code - we now have a viral e-book called "Scientific Weight Loss Secrets" available with pre-coded affiliate links. To get your pre-coded viral weight-loss e-book, just reply to this post, or PM me.

January Weight Loss Special Landing page located here:
    Top converting landing page features flagship weight-loss program plus bonus "Mental Toughness" CD and "The Coping With Stress and Anxiety Ebook"

Sales Tip#1 : Highlight Alternative Medicine - Hypnosis network products are an ideal support tool for changing one's life and improving one's health without the use of ion drugs.

Cheers,

Allen
    [/SIZE]

Just saw this yesterday and looked very interesting. Went to their site and looks like a quality company, well researched and very professional. Looks like a product line can proudly promote. I applied and received prompt approval. Should be a fun journey. I too missed the ABW member bonus.

Already started reading their materials and developing a promotion strategy.

Darwin

Hi Allen

I just applied to the program.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Vamp, this went inhouse Some months back. AMWSO is not presently involved with the aff program.

cheers

Chris

Ouch. That doesn't bode well.

15. Newsletter Signup