Online Marketing Consultant
    Pride Dating and Pride Roommates SAS did not track
    I tested my links for them and they did not track,,,,however I just added them this week and I did get a couple conversions from them, but when I did my test they didn't track.

The actual process for getting the conversion is very simple and the sites are very very well laid out compared to others in the niche.

I also Imed the AM 3 times on 3 separate days and on the third time she responded and was very helpful. It was through AIM so chances are she may have been logged off and AIM showed her as available anyways. She also apologized for not getting back to me and was very professional. She is looking into the problem this week with the company and she seems to be a very good AM. I trust her now and am keeping the links up.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Thank you for the alert and we show that your tracking does work now
    Thank you for the alert and we appreciate the kind comments. We see that you're tracking just fine and actually doing very well.

I'm not sure if you're able to but if you wouldn't mind updating the title of your post so that other affiliates know the tracking is working. If not, don't worry about it.

Please let me know if I can help in the future in any capacity.

Sincerely,

Adam
    PrideRoommates.com
    PrideDating.com
    AIM - pikapp1974

Online Marketing Consultant
    Thank you for checking on that, the thing is I can see when someone converts for the roomates one because it shows the email adress at the transaction, however my test still never compensated me for it or showed, the click however did.

On the other hand, I have had conversions for both your programs so it does convert, very well as well actually, however my test ones never showed the conversion.

I really like your sites so though and I am happy to continue to promote you guys, as well as reccomend you as a good program from what I have seen so far. You are attentive, pay a nice commission structure and have great sites with really good features and they are super user friendly. =0)

BTW, welcome to ABW, it's a great place to learn about Affiliate Management, and by advertising you may attract much better and bigger affiliates than me.

I know two in particular who lurk here and have sites with tons more traffic then me in the niche and they would do great. The $75 program announcement is well worth it.

Anyways, thank you for letting me in your program and I'm happy to promote you all. =0)

Adam
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread