Affiliate Network Rep Le_ShareResults's Avatar
    P90X Extreme Home Fitness - Has anyone dare try it?
    I have to admit, their infomercial sucked me in good. I'm almost ready to buy it...

The program is suppose to sculpt my soft rubenest body into something a little more resilient. I want to turn my jelly bean body into a string bean one!

You're suppose to be able to do all these crazy workouts from home. They've got stuff in here I've never even heard of like core synergistics and plyometrics? But they have like yoga and the ab ripper x which sounds cool.

My question is, has anyone here tried P90X?!? Or do you know someone who has? I would love some real life testimonials instead of hypnotic infomercials that suck me in.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...ellers/p90x.do
    Le Michelle
    Network Manager
    [URL=http://www.shareresults.com]Share Results - Affiliate Programs For Selective eCommerce Merchants[/URL]
    [I][email=le@shareresults.com]Ask about our software solutions[/email] [/I]
    e. [email=le@shareresults.com]le@shareresults.com[/email]

" [I]Eating words has never given me indigestion.[/I] " - Winston Churchill

Muscle Confusion
    Now that's Funny!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Affiliate Network Rep Le_ShareResults's Avatar
    yah i know! maybe that's their whole bag, it confuses my muscles into getting into shape for only $140 US
    Le Michelle
    Network Manager
    [URL=http://www.shareresults.com]Share Results - Affiliate Programs For Selective eCommerce Merchants[/URL]
    [I][email=le@shareresults.com]Ask about our software solutions[/email] [/I]
    e. [email=le@shareresults.com]le@shareresults.com[/email]

" [I]Eating words has never given me indigestion.[/I] " - Winston Churchill

Lightbulb I tried P90X
    I have tried P90x and I have mixed feelings. I wasn't in bad shape to start with, only a small amount of love handles and some belly. I am not sure if my results were typical. I gained a huge amount of strength and a noticable difference in my arms and legs. As for my abs they did not rip like on the videos but I could see hope. As for my weight, I gained 8 pounds with a slight loss in my waist size but nothing drastic. I am doing it again while doing weight watchers at the same time. Maybe I will get ripped this time. A word of caution though. The program is extremely intense and not for the weak-minded. You have to want to work out for an hour everyday to see any changes.

P90x
    Hi,

I started using the program, but then stopped to clean up my diet. I realized that more than anything, I needed to learn to eat right! I was lethargic and unmotivated until I got rid of the junk (white flour, white rice, etc.) from my diet. I've done this for the last month & 1/2. Even before I stopped, though I did begin to see results. More importantly, I felt AWESOME. Anyway, I restarted today. I love P90X. Hope this helps.

Michele

It is great but it will push you.
    You need to be in pretty good shape to start the program. I was once a 38 waist but now a 29 waist. The most important thing is the diet. P90X has a great diet plan. I would do that first for 30 days and do 30 min cardio in the morning without eating 3 or 4 times a week.

Gonzalo

Quote Originally Posted by Le_ShareResults
    I have to admit, their infomercial sucked me in good. I'm almost ready to buy it...

The program is suppose to sculpt my soft rubenest body into something a little more resilient. I want to turn my jelly bean body into a string bean one!

You're suppose to be able to do all these crazy workouts from home. They've got stuff in here I've never even heard of like core synergistics and plyometrics? But they have like yoga and the ab ripper x which sounds cool.

My question is, has anyone here tried P90X?!? Or do you know someone who has? I would love some real life testimonials instead of hypnotic infomercials that suck me in.
    This is an older post and I'm not sure if you're still considering the program or not, but I thought I would chime in with my feedback. I've had a lot of success with the program over the past year (I've lost over 50 pounds, see http://www.FatLossBlogger.com for photos), and will gladly breakdown the good and the bad.

P90X is extremely intense and requires a lot of dedication. The workouts are lengthy (60-90 mins.) and I did deal with post-workout sickness for a good week or two at the beginning of the program until my body adjusted to things.

The diet plan plays a huge part in this program. It is very important to stick to the program and will require you to go "cold turkey" in regards to your bad eating habits.

Having said all of that, the program does work -- in fact, it works like gangbusters if you're willing to give it 100% and follow everything as it is laid out. If you're looking for a magic pill, this most certainly ain't it. However, if you want to adopt a new, healthier lifestyle and transform your body -- P90X will definitely deliver.

Hope this helps!

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I've been thinking about this program myself, actually.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Okay so I love to go to the gym but I don't always have the time. These workouts are great for when you are home and need a strong workout. Grab a couple weights and do some pushups and pullups and situps etc. Good Militant style workout. My biggest complaint with home workout videos was that they did not have enough exercises for a strength training. These workouts are different. Lots of routines for the price... even if they are a little expensive but worth it for the variety and a quick home workout. One other awesome Feature about the dvds.

I have done the p90X twice. And on both occassions it was after giving birth. I was weak and couldn't even do a simple sit up but I stuck to it and I went down from a size 8 which is my original size to a 6. It is intense but it works. After doing the first 60 days though you kinda feel like you want to give up because by that time you're out of juice almost kind of bored with it but you can finish it. Also, when you're just starting if you feel like you can only do 20 mins then do 20 mins or if you can only do push ups on your knees then do it and then try doing full push ups when you feel stronger. You might only be able to do say 5 full push ups and that is ok just finish off the rest on your knees. I love it they have really great programs. I have done the turbo jam, the orginal p90, the p90X and now I am checking out the 10 min trainer. I hope this helps even though I am late lol

Dee

I've been looking at doing this as well. My hopes are that I will see results more on the Raquetball court than my appearance.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread