EarthLink Leaving CJ?
    I just received a notice that EarthLink was terminating our affiliation, which is odd, as we just increased the amount of sales we were sending their way. That got me to looking at their program in CJ a little closer and I noticed their 7 day EPC trend chart has completely fallen off the table (see attached image). I got my letter of termination on January 3rd, and that's the day when their EPC falls off the table.

It sure looks like they sent one out to everyone. So nice of them to say they are "terminating our affiliation with you" not, "EarthLink is ending it's affiliate program in CJ".

Is my theory correct? Did every EarthLink publisher get one of these termination notices?

If you don't think you did get a termination email from them, be sure and check your mailbox inside CJ, that's where I found mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ABW Ambassador
    Haven't received any such notice yet from Earthlink.

Confirmed: EarthLink is leaving CJ
    I was able to confirm that EarthLink is indeed leaving CJ. Too many fraudulent orders being placed to make it worth while was the reason so I hear. I guess some publishers were signing people up for service over the phone, which I don't think is allowed as per EarthLink's guidelines. Only takes a couple bad apples to ruin it for everyone as they say.

I haven't heard if they are going in house with their program or just disbanding it all together.

Talking
    do drop by to www.fine-nike.com look through the articles there. With information on anything from getting the cheapest shoes, you'll find something that helps you save a lot of money.
    --
    the cheapeast shoes
    www.fine-nike.com
    msn:finer-nike@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by huiqingken
    do drop by to www. .com look through the articles there. With information on anything from getting the cheapest shoes, you'll find something that helps you save a lot of money.
    --
    the cheapeast shoes
    Jeez, if you're going to spam us, at least try to find a thread that's somewhat relevant.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread