Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Sunny Miami
    Thumbs up OneWayFurniture comes back to ARC Management
    Good morning team,

Just wanted to clarify and start a new positive, thread. Early this week we had several conversations with Mitch, long story short, he asked us to take control of the affiliate program again. I won't go into all the details, it's already been covered in the closed thread.

I will send out an affiliate newsletter with news and some enhanced program details Mitch has agreed to later this week but wanted to ask for all your support and not to take down any links.

We are back in the drivers seat of this affiliate program and there are good things in the landscape for 2008.

Some things we are working on with Mitch are:

1) increased commisions for partners, performance based
    2) private commission offers may be available based on performance
    3) PPC and TM opportunities may be available to select affiliates.
    4) adding another niche website for you to market.

More being worked on this week. I will say this, these opportunities will be offered to affiliate partners that have been active or become active with the program, it's a way to reward you for your past and future support of the program.

If you are not active yet, it will be wise to set up links, send traffic and become an active partner of OWF in order to benefit from these new program incentives.

We have a new contract till December 2010 so you can be assured of experienced and proven program manangement for the next 2 years. This is a program you can get active in, set up your links and feel confident that you will be earning commissions for the next few years...

We launched this program in January of last year and started at zero, we are close to 100K per month in sales and with your support during the next 2 years, we are confident that you can easily double that monthly number in the next few months.

Again, I want to thank you for all the support, not just on the OWF program but on all our ARC managed programs. We know and understand that without you, there is no affiliate in affiliate marketing. Thank you for all the emails and IM's of support.

We want to thank Mitch for listening, learning and doing the right thing for the program and recognizing the value of the affiliate partners. In the long run, the program's continued success will prove he made the right decision this week. We have really enjoyed working with him during 2007 and look forward to another 2 years of success managing the program.

Thank you...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001 | E: | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

This is terrific news! I was really considering pulling down all of my links but will absolutely leave them up now. We're not a source of a ton of furniture traffic, but when we do have sales, they are usually big ones.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread