Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Thumbs up ARC needs your support for the Miami Kidney Walk.
    Hello Team, I'm writing this post because we need your support. The entire ARC Team has become involved with an important cause, the National Kidney Foundation. We are going out to be a part of the NKF walk to raise awareness and funds! Below, there is a video and more information about the Kidney Walk.

Our Team: ARC eagles.

WATCH MY VIDEO HERE: My message to you about the cause.

When: February 10th, 9:00 AM.

Our Goal: $10,000.

Why: This walk raises money for the National Kidney Foundation. The funds are used to raise awareness and to help the patients and their families.

Fact: 1 out of 9 American Adults have kidney disease and they donít even know it yet!

My Donation Page.
    Donate on our Team Page!
    FYI: Just click on General Donation Page and enter your desired amount.

Anything you can do will help. If you can't donate please spread the word. Thank you for taking the time to learn about this important cause. If you would like any more information about the walk email me at: stephanie@andyrodriguez.com.
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Let me be among the first to help support you guys. I made a small contribution to "The Team" because I like all y'all.

WTG, gang.
    Last edited by Beachy; January 10th, 2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Grammar correction.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Ditto. Thanks for getting involved to help out this cause.

ABW Ambassador
    Stephanie - I made a donation, as this issue is close to my heart. I lost a very close cousin to kidney disease. Thanks to the team for taking on such a worthy cause.

I am very excited and touched by the quick responses and donations from everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to be a part of this, because everyone can help make a difference!

I am confident that we can meet our goals for the Kidney Walk in Feburary! Special thanks to Beachy, Mark, MsLadyBug and all the others who have donated. I will keep you all posted. You all Rock!

Make a donation, support the ARC Team in the Kidney Walk!
    Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the Walkathon at: stephanie@andyrodriguez.com.
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Hello team,

We are all in this together, Kidney Disease can affect anyone at anytime. Our friends and family can all be victims of this disease ...

You can all help with as little as a $20.00 donation, more if you are in a position to do so. As a team our goal is to reach the $10,000 level and all of your donations help us reach that goal.

Here is my personal message and a link for you to donate. Please donate and help save a life, you never know whose life your donation will touch ...

Video and Donation Link

Thank you in advance for your donation ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Well, I'm a firm believer in giving back. ARC has helped me in a couple of months add some revenue to my bottom line. I'm going to donate 10% of my earnings from last month's from ARC's programs. I challenge all of the rest of ABestWeb to do the same.

Is anybody else with me?

Quote Originally Posted by kylemcpeck
    Well, I'm a firm believer in giving back. ARC has helped me in a couple of months add some revenue to my bottom line. I'm going to donate 10% of my earnings from last month's from ARC's programs. I challenge all of the rest of ABestWeb to do the same.

Is anybody else with me?
    God Bless my friend ... Thank you !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Is anybody else with me?
    Since I only had one sale last month, I will be donating much more than that.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

I sent my money, good luck! I hope some others jump in here in support!

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Thanks everyone for the support. We definietly appreciate all your support. This is a great cuase and we look forward to helping a lot of people with this issue.

Rock ON!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

I sent my money, good luck! I hope some others jump in here in support!
    Thank you my friend... I'm sure the rest of ABW will step up as well. This is a strong community that supports each other daily ....

C'mon ABW !!!

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Rock on guys!

Wanted to make sure that all of you knew the Miami Kidney Walk was on February 10, 2008. The full ARC team will be walking in the Miami Kidney Walk.

We plan to video tape the Miami Kidney Walk and load to our website so you all can participate as well.

We set our goal for the Miami Kidney Walk at $10,000 but I want to see if we can blow that out the door.

Please help us help those that need a kidney get off the list by donating in this years Miami Kidney Walk. Please Donate Here.

Thank you in advance,

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn - ShareASale
    Rock on guys!
    Thanks for your support Ms Tang !!!

One day later ...

ARC Eagles Statistics
    Money Raised

Team Fundraising Goal:$10,000.00 Total Raised:$468.00

Awesome, let's do this ...

A big Thank You to our UK friends at buyat for their donation.... you rock ..

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Applause to all of you for doing this. Our donation is in

Good luck on the walk. If you need any tips on how to avoid blisters, just ask!
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateSummitMissy
    Applause to all of you for doing this. Our donation is in

Good luck on the walk. If you need any tips on how to avoid blisters, just ask!
    Missy and Shawn,

Thank you so much for your generous $1,000 donation to the Miami Kidney Walk.

Hello Team ,

Your support is making me smile all day long! Special Thanks to Missy and Shawn on their contribution

Another Note on the Miami Kidney Walk 2008
    Hello Team

On behalf of the ARC Eagles, we would like to thank all of you that have already shown your support and made your donations to The National Kidney Foundation.

Just to explain further why this cause is so important, please see my video message here. and I encourage you to visit my donation page as well. Any amount would be greatly appreciated by those in need.

Once again, thank you and give us a hand by spreading the word for this cause.

Thank you Brian and SAS for your donation .... that put the ARC Eagles in the top position for the Miami Kidney Walk today ... what a way to close up Friday ...

You guys rock ...

Thanks to Brian and Carolyn, SAS rocks!

Thank you ABW ....

Team Fundraising Goal:$10,000.00
    Total Raised:$2,118.00

Less than 8K to go ...

Talking
    Good afternoon Team,

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! I just wanted to give a special thanks to Michal Coley for donating on my page; all the support means a lot to me. Rock on ABW! After only a couple days we are well on our way to reaching our goal. Please, donate on our team page!

Check out my video about the cause! If you have any questions about the Kidney Walk, feel free to email me at: stephanie@andyrodriguez.com.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast