Question What is going on here?
    Hello,

I am still very new to PPC marketing. I noticed I am getting traffic from best-stretch-marks-sites.com. When a user clicks on one of the links on that page it appears to return search network results. When my sponsored ad then comes up and is clicked on I am paying full search CPC. I have not enabled the content network. Is someone gaming Yahoo Search Marketing here or is this a legitimate way to make money online?

Any "training" you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Gart
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; January 10th, 2008 at 11:02 PM. Reason: removed hotlink

You are able access your campaign and get rid of best-stretch-marks-sites.com of you think that the traffic is bad.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; January 10th, 2008 at 11:02 PM. Reason: removed hotlink

Just checked the whois and....186,074 other sites are hosted on the same server, most of them pretty much identical except for one word changed. That is NOT a good sign.

Thank you for the prompt replies. I will definately look into blocking the URL.

So can someone smarter/more experienced than me educate me as to what this site is doing? Is it on the up and up? Are they violating an TOS's?

Greg

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    yahoo limits you to 250 domains you can block, like wearing SPF 15 sun screen for a tour inside the fuel rods of an hot, operating nuclear reactor...

they need to increase the limit to a very big number... (wait for it...)

perhaps to a google!

:-)

yahoo has turned to allowing all kinds of junk into their network, it's a complete mess.

spend your time on google and msn before you spend any time or money at Y.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread