Indianapolis, IN
    Pursuit of Happyness
    We all are in constant pursuit of success in this affiliate marketing game. Sometimes it feels like chasing the wind.

I watched Pursuit of Happyness tonight for the second time. This is one of those movies that will never get old.

For those of you who haven't seen this true story about a man named Chris Gardner I encourage you to check out the clips below.

Chris found himself completely broke to the point of sleeping with his young son in subway bathrooms in San Fransisco after being twice evicted and homeless shelters turned him away.

Through unbelieveable persistence and determination Chris secured an internship at a stock brokerage firm with a 20 student cap and only 1 would be allowed to advance past the internship to employment with the firm.

A glimpse of Chris (played by Will Smith) finally "catching" happyness...

The suprising and true end to this man's challenging journey: Chris went from sleeping in subway bathrooms with his son to a multi-millionaire stock broker.

Here's the real Chris Gardner - the man behind Will Smith's character in the Pursuit of Happyness. (part 1) (part 2)

"I have pursued 'righteousness and love'. I have found life, prosperity and honor." Proverbs 21:21

"I have received the 'righteousness' of Christ. Prosperity is my reward." Proverbs 13:21

Fantastic film

Rent it/buy it/make sure you see it

Very inspirational
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Springfield, Missouri, USA
    It's certainly one of the best things I've seen Will Smith do, and he's pretty good at all I've seen him do.

I was torn up by the angst the real Chris Gardner must have felt knowing his small son was having to go through all that with him. I assume that part of the story was accurate, but I don't know.

Amazing and inspiring for sure.
    Generate more fake news.

Kansas City, Mo
    I took my children to see this in the theatre last Christmas...Loved has become one of my favorites and one of my oldest daughters favorites.......

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread