Affiliate Manager
    Jewels of Denial selects AMWSO as OPM
    Greetings!

As a current ShareASale merchant for the better part of 2007, some of you may already know us, and we appreciate the efforts of all our current affiliates in helping make our first year here a success.

However, in 2008, we are looking for even more growth and awareness about our products and our brand.

As such, I am happy to announce that Jewels of Denial has selected AMWSO as it's exclusive affiliate program manager. Kris Vatcher and his team at AMWSO will be working in the coming months to make sure our program gets the exposure we want, and to help us develop fresh promotions and incentives to attract new affiliates and maximize the potential of our existing affiliate relationships.

We have made a long-term commitment to AMWSO for this effort, and ShareASale will likely remain our sole affiliate program of choice for quite some time (we do not participate in CJ or LS at this time).

We have also ceased operation of our in-house affiliate program (which wasn't really active in the first place). The "affiliate program" link on our home page now directs lookers to our ShareASale program.

Our SAS program will have an official "re-launch" with AMWSO in February, so look for additional information from Kris in the coming weeks. I'm sure Kris will point out all the positive aspects of our program such as available data feeds, auto-replenishment of funds on SAS, etc. But I'll let him share the details will you - after all, that's part of the reason why we hired them!

Anyhow, I just wanted to initiate our presence on this board, and wish each and everyone of you a happy and prosperous new year, we look forward to working with you and ShareASale in 2008!

Tom Bramik
    Jewels of Denial

Hi Tom
    Umm kinda bad news and good news To be honest, I had never heard of your site. Relax now....that's the only bad news.

Good news is... I work with I think all of the guys at AMWSO and love em. Have been working with Kris since he first joined AMWSO so will be very happy to join your program with him as the affiliate manager as soon as it's re-launched in February

Wish you a happy and prosperous new year, too and look forward to working with you and Kris as soon as the program re-launches.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Hi Tom
    Umm kinda bad news and good news To be honest, I had never heard of your site. Relax now....that's the only bad news.

Good news is... I work with I think all of the guys at AMWSO and love em. Have been working with Kris since he first joined AMWSO so will be very happy to join your program with him as the affiliate manager as soon as it's re-launched in February

Wish you a happy and prosperous new year, too and look forward to working with you and Kris as soon as the program re-launches.
    Yeah, well, now I guess it's apparent why we need someone to help us manage this thing, huh? LOL

Thanks for the nice reply, and we look forward to working with you in the coming months!

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Hi Tom
    Have been working with Kris since he first joined AMWSO so will be very happy to join your program with him as the affiliate manager as soon as it's re-launched in February
    I justed visited your site, I'm sure we can find some purple items you might like to present to your visitors...I'll let Kris know about the product I have in mind.

ABW Ambassador
    The name 'Jewels of Denial' is kind of odd. The first thing that came to my mind was the Denial of Service attack by spammers.

Sam had me wondering about the name so made a search again and there's a "The jewels of denial" site which is the one I had seen the first time I looked. lol It's a gourmet candy site.

JOD said: "I justed visited your site, I'm sure we can find some purple items you might like to present to your visitors...I'll let Kris know about the product I have in mind."

Before realizing it wasn't the candy site....was thinking to myself....hmmm gourmet purple candy?? A bit different but maybe it's some sorta chocolate covered boysenberries or gourmet purple lollipops or something. lol Now, I realize it's not candy.

See, doesn't matter what your site's got, as long as Kris is gonna be the manager, I'll join. lol

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_park
    The name 'Jewels of Denial' is kind of odd. The first thing that came to my mind was the Denial of Service attack by spammers.
    Not all that odd; "denial" is a state of mind actually. Like being in denial that there's a problem, when there really is one.

I have a t-shirt that's imprinted with "Denial is not just a river." I also have one that's imprinted with "Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up!" Both are true, or I wouldn't wear the shirts.

Hi Tom, Nice to "meet" you.

Marcia- LOL @ "Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up!" That is really funny.

Great choice of an OPM, JOD!

Best of luck to you in growing this program, and welcome to ABW!

Geno

Kris - AMWSO
    Thanks, Tom, for getting this thread going.

We're all excited here at AMWSO about the re-launch of Jewels of Denial's affiliate program. It will officially be under AMWSO management on February 4th (but there's no reason to wait until then to join the program!)

We're currently going through the pre-(re)launch process and I'm seeing a lot of potential in Jewels of Denial's affiliate program. Wide jewelry product range, regularly updated datafeed, generous affiliate commission rate, bonus campaigns for affiliates, coupons for consumers and much more.

We'll, of course, let all ABW members know of future promotions and campaigns as they come up. On that note, Jewels of Denial are currently offering a 10% discount on their "Hearts and Love" jewelry with the use of coupon code LOVE10. You can check it out on their homepage. Nice coupon to get started with.

Thanks again, Tom, and we're looking forward to a mutually beneficial relationship and building up a solid affiliate program.

Cheers,

Kris Vatcher

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by amysolovay
    Hi Tom, Nice to "meet" you.
    Likewise Amy - glad to see I am not the only "newbie" here! Most everyone seems to have SOOO many posts here, I don't feel worthy - yet!

So much to do and learn, but that's half the fun right?

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Great choice of an OPM, JOD!

Best of luck to you in growing this program, and welcome to ABW!

Geno
    Thanks for your words Geno. I'm getting the impression we certainly made a wise choice in outsourcing this task and in choosing AMWSO!

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Tom

Thanks for the great kick off post and introduction to the program and amwso management

"Jewels of Denial" : I like the name, it hooked me when I first heard it, has that sound of mystique behind it, I see plenty of discussion springing up around the concept

Thanks Kathy, Geno, Amy, Marcia, Sam (and anyone who posted while I was posting ) for the welcome posts

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

welcome to ABW
    Great move on OPM, JOD! Good luck to you in growing this program
    Cheers,

Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by harrymond
    welcome to ABW
    Great move on OPM, JOD! Good luck to you in growing this program
    Thanks Harry, glad to be part of the community here, looking forward to working with everyone!

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread