Add A New Domain?
    When you sign up as an affiliate you sign up under a domain name. Can you add another domain to the account? Do you have to reapply? Or do you use the one ID for all domains? Itís not very obvious in the portal how to approach this.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Additional URLs
    You can list additional URLs in your publisher profile under additional site description.

If you happen to get rejected from a program you would like based on site description please email affiliate[at]performics.com and list the additional URL you would like to use for consideration.

Hope this helps!

Okay great. Just so I am clear, I use the same tracking across multiple sites?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by FLsailor
    Okay great. Just so I am clear, I use the same tracking across multiple sites?
    Yes. You may append a parameter to distinguish sales from each of your sites. It is entirely up to you if you want to do this though. We do not require that you include the parameter.

To enable this feature, append &mid=SOMEUNIQUEVALUE to the end of your links. You should come up with a naming strategy so you can add new identifiers if you add new sites in the future.

The value of the MID parameter will appear in a column in the activity detail report in ConnectCommerce so that you can track which of your sites are generating the most sales.

Hope this helps,
    Larry Adams
    Product Manager

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread