Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    2nd Annual Affiliate Summit Gospel Brunch
    Hey everyone.

I'm happy to announce that we'll be presenting the 2nd Annual Affiliate Summit Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay on February 24th.

We're sponsoring Summit this year (thanks Shawn) so we can use the forum here for communication. I have a quick request to help us out with building a landing page for the event. If you went to last year's event, and could give me a testimonial or comment that we can use on the landing page, I would totally appreciate it.

Please email me ar wade [at] christianaffiliatemarketers.com or PM me.

I hope to have the landing page up and final details tomorrow.

God Bless,

Wade Tonkin
    Christian Affiliate Marketing Association

ABW Ambassador
    Can't wait to hear the news. I'm about to book my airfare to Vegas (flying in on Sunday), but will hold off until the details are released so I can make it to brunch if possible. Thanks!

Michael

Some details
    EmDub,

It's an early morning event, so you may want to come in Saturday night.

Here's what we are looking at tentatively.

8:45 - Bus transport to Mandalay Bay from Rio.
    9:15 - Private Reception for attendees with coffee/juice and sponsor recognition/networking
    10:00- Brunch Seating
    10:30 - Music
    11:30 - Board bus or cabs back to Rio in time for Meet Market

More to come on this including how to register.

Could use a couple more sponsors as well if anyone is interested- Andy and IBS have blessed us again this year.

God Bless,

Wade Tonkin

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateWarrior
    Andy and IBS have blessed us again this year.

God Bless,

Wade Tonkin
    It's our pleasure, we are, after all entrusted and managing HIS money.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Stephanie Harris's Avatar
    I had a great time at the Gospel Brunch last year. I encourage anyone who's thinking about attending to make sure to be in town in time for it. If I remember correctly, the music was so good that Forrest bought the performers' CD afterward.
    Stephanie Harris
    Schaaf Consulting
    p/f: 323.386.2338
    AIM: stephschaafco
    www.schaafco.com | stephanie@schaafco.com
    Our Programs: Baby Catalog | Blue Bee | Constant Contact | CourseSmart | ForMeToCoupon | Homestead | InTheSwim | Ipsos Survey Panel | LightInTheBox.com | Moosejaw | Mrs. Prindables | Payless ShoeSource | simply youth ministry | SnagAJob.com | Specialty Pool Products

ABW Ambassador
    Might have to miss again this year. I had initially planned on arriving on Saturday night, but my son's birthday is on Sunday, and so we're celebrating it the night before.

I might be able to arrive early Sunday, though--time to go look at the flight schedules...

Michael

Was transportation a hassle last time?

Quick feedback - shall we get a bus that can get everyone there in one trip? Or just cab it ?

I thoroughly enjoyed the last two and am sorry I won't be able to make it this year. Flying in early enough on Sunday morning, but I need to get my table ready at Meet Market and would just be cutting it too short I'm afraid.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Do you have to like Gospel to attend?

Not at all - don't have to like Gospel... don't have to be Christian. All are welcome. (Even pinko Lefties like Sam Harrelson)

The music is really upbeat and inspirational - it was really awesome last year.

Most important is the chance to share some food and fellowship and kick off the Summit with some inspiration

- Wade

Outsourced Program Manager Stephanie Harris's Avatar
    Arranged transportation is probably most preferable for everyone as it takes the guesswork out of it. If I remember last year we took a taxi over but got a ride back from an affiliate.
    Stephanie Harris
    Schaaf Consulting
    p/f: 323.386.2338
    AIM: stephschaafco
    www.schaafco.com | stephanie@schaafco.com
    Our Programs: Baby Catalog | Blue Bee | Constant Contact | CourseSmart | ForMeToCoupon | Homestead | InTheSwim | Ipsos Survey Panel | LightInTheBox.com | Moosejaw | Mrs. Prindables | Payless ShoeSource | simply youth ministry | SnagAJob.com | Specialty Pool Products

In case Wade's landing page isn't up yet, you can RSVP at the Facebook event page.
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=4919622150&ref=nf

btw, here is the brunch menu:
    What’s on the menu? (what isn't?)
    Cornbread muffins with maple butter, pecan caramel sticky buns, cheese-filled tortellini salad with smoked salmon, capers, red onions and pear tomatoes, traditional Caesar salad, hickory smoked bacon and sausage links, homemade biscuits and country gravy, breakfast potatoes with sautéed onions and peppers, homemade waffles, omelet station, southern fried chicken, homemade macaroni and cheese, creole chicken and shrimp jambalaya, carved smoked turkey breast with prime rib of beef, white chocolate walnut brownies, homemade fruit cobbler and white chocolate banana bread pudding.

I'll be there, can't wait!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Wow! I can't wait!

The last Gospel Brunch was absolutely amazing.

The House of Blues is definitely a must. Great food, great atmosphere, and absolutely incredible people. It was a great chance to network on more of a personal level. I have made some great friends at the last couple!

Best of Luck Wade. I'll see you there!
    KK

The Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues was INCREDIBLE last year. I highly recommend anyone attend, regardless of religious or musical preferences. My hubby hates when I drag him to social events. He started out the morning being grumpy, but by the end of the brunch, he had a smile on his face. It really was a great time. I am very sorry I'm going to miss it this year, but I'll be there in spirit!
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Thanks for sharing this.

My mum is travelling with me from Singapore and will be at ASW with me, till we go visit relatives in california after the show.

I'll see about having her come for the gospel brunch too, sounds like a great round of fellowship at the lunch...

Not to mention the white chocolate dessert looks killer....

I might have to enrol in the affiliate fit club twice over at the end of lunch....

Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    The Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues was INCREDIBLE last year. I highly recommend anyone attend, regardless of religious or musical preferences. My hubby hates when I drag him to social events. He started out the morning being grumpy, but by the end of the brunch, he had a smile on his face. It really was a great time. I am very sorry I'm going to miss it this year, but I'll be there in spirit!

Always room in the fit club for you

We're actually reworking that... we want to change it to something that is all inclusive. Someplace we can share our fitness quests together and pass on some weight loss wisdom... watch for that after Summit

I am stoked to see the awesome testimonials.... it is awesome and so worth it

Got my 2 tickets...

Just some of my experience from the last affiliate summit...I waited till the last moment, and missed out on a bunch of limited place events.

If you're planning to come, get your tickets soon, rather than get in on the last min rush...

-
    Wade: after hitting the buffet brunch, and a couple of sundaes from coldstone creamery, the ghiradelli's parlor, and an undisclosed number of prime rib dinners, I might need to apply for life membership at the affiliate fit club.

But please...show the videos AFTER we've had our food. Else that white choc dessert will go to waste...

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Wade I just saw... but on my way out

I'll write 2 testimonials... a serious one and a Billy Kay one.... hopefully later tonight

I'll be at the summit!

You can find MDC at the Meet Market on Sunday (12-6). I'd love for all of you to come by and have a few laughs.

FYI: There is a very strong chance that tomorrow, I will be announcing an incredible contest where the winner gets 1 FREE FULL PASS to the Affiliate Summit!

Stay tuned everybody!

Best,

RA
    Ryan Alovis
    [URL=http://www.magazinediscountcenter.com]MagazineDiscountCenter.com[/URL]
    Affiliate Manager
    Ryan@arknetmedia.com
    1.800.898.5367 X8282

Hey Ryan, thanks for stopping by... what if anything did your post have to do with the discussion ?

Have a good one

Wade

I believe it's an example of an "off topic" post?

Perfect example.

For some samples of effective social marketing, you might like to check out my post: Is Blog Commenting Obsolete? Some Ideas on Social Marketing (http://www.whoisandrewwee.com/bloggi...ial-marketing/).
    Equally applicable in any forum or social site.
    You start in any community with 10 goodwill point, expend those careless, and you might overstay your welcome...

-
    But to bring this thread screaming back on track, getcha tickets at the eventbrite page at: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/93307084

If everyone is nice, perhaps there's be one or two VIPs being roasted?

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateWarrior
    Hey Ryan, thanks for stopping by... what if anything did your post have to do with the discussion ?

Have a good one

Wade

Official Landing Page for the Gospel Brunch
    Andrew, thanks for posting the EB link. You can also go to the official page of the Gospel Brunch at ChristianAffiliateMarketingAssociation.com

Any and all details and updates will be posted there.

Excuse any cosmetic weirdness - we're currently overhauling the look and feel a tad.

Slots are starting to fill - don't wait too long.

BTW - thanks to our sponsors who make this all possible and save everyone some money on the event - IBSDirect.com, oneNetworkDirect, Andy Rodriguez Consulting and GTO Management.

Thanks

Wade

http and a telephoto
    I think Ryan thought he was responding in the general "who's gonna be there" thread. Give him a break, he had a busy first day at ABW
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

hehe... and Andrew gave us a textbook lesson about how to drop in a link to his own stuff IN CONTEXT

Man - you can really learn a lot in ABW from some of the finest instructors.

Here at CAMA, we're all about extending grace. I know I have made more than my share of ABW fauxpas
    Last edited by AffiliateWarrior; January 18th, 2008 at 11:37 AM. Reason: typo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast