TicketsNow Being Acquired Ticketmaster
    I just got an email from TicketsNow that says they are being acquired by Ticketmaster at the end of the quarter.

If past history is an indication of future happenings, the Ticketsnow aff program will probably incur cutbacks, such as the ones being experienced by StubHub (eBay company) affiliates right now. eBay acquired StubHub early 2007 and by the end of the year, they had screwed around with the program cutting affiliate earnings. As we have beat this issue to death right here on this site, nothing can be done about fraud. Like the Global Warming problem, it's either unsolvable, or it just doesn't exist. It must exist because people keep telling us it does.

Time will tell about the TicketsNow program, which isn't the greatest program in the world to begin with.

***Please note, I have not heard of any cutbacks from Ticketsnow program, that is just my prediction based on past experience.***

It would be nice if the buy.at and ARC teams took it over, and paid for leads. I'm telling you if someone paid for leads/sales that they would have a great chance to vault over Stubhub.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcpeck
    It would be nice if the buy.at and ARC teams took it over, and paid for leads. I'm telling you if someone paid for leads/sales that they would have a great chance to vault over Stubhub.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Talking
    P

I can hope...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread