Welcome, guest! Login Join
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

Andy , My june commission check is missing.

Tools Search
Old
Did u recieve the 2 email i send to you regarding this problem? I have recieve my july commission check , but i have yet to recieve my june one. I am not sure if it has gone missing. I have yet to have a reply from you to my email. Hope you can look into this.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."
Old
Andy, please reply my email. I have sent another email to you , hope u can reply as soon as possible. The last 2 email i send went unreply. This time i send another email from another email account and I put my ABW nick in the subject. This is regarding my missing June commission check

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."
Old
Affiliate Marketing Consultant
Send a message via ICQ to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via AIM to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via MSN to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via Yahoo to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via Skype™ to Andy Rodriguez
Ahh, got that one.....

Let me check with accounting....will get back to you today..

Andy Rodriguez,
Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
P: (305) 415-2313
E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
AIM: affiliatedoctor

Parasite Free in 2003!
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Just a quick note from me, Andy. I only had a few dollars in my account, and you said it would be sent out last week (or the week before, I can't remember). Anyway, nothing in my mailbox yet. Just so you know.

Michael
Old
Affiliate Marketing Consultant
Send a message via ICQ to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via AIM to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via MSN to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via Yahoo to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via Skype™ to Andy Rodriguez
MW, doing commish this week, will get everyone that closed out their account paid up this week....

Please send me an e-mail stating such so i can attach to the $25.00 threshold overide e-mail in the files.

Thanks all for your past and present support..

Andy Rodriguez,
Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
P: (305) 415-2313
E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
AIM: affiliatedoctor

Parasite Free in 2003!

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search