Welcome, guest! Login Join
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

payment balances on KB

Tools Search
Old
Hey Gus,

I'm curious to when the remaining balance on my KB account will be sent to me, since the program is now closing.

I have a balance of roughly $37 and my ID is 5283

BTW..Befree seems to be working well.
Old
Affiliate Manager
Hi Robert,

The program is schedule to end on 07/31/04...

All remaining account balances will get process at the beginning of August...and checks will be mailed out before the end of August

Just as stated on the Affiliate Agreement:

"Approximately 30 days following the end of each calendar month, we will send you payment for the referral fees earned on Qualifying Products that were dispatched during that month, less any taxes that we are required by law to withhold".
Old
Have payments been issued yet?
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Affiliate Manager
Hi Joseph, Wed 9/1/2004 11:37 AM

We are processing all payments as I type this email, it might take a couple of weeks since we are paying everyone including $1 of pending commission...

Thanks for your patience and understanding,
Gus

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 11:11 AM
To: Gus Brito
Subject: KB Payments
Old
Devil's Reject
I have still not received my balance, I had like $23

Electric Pixel
kb #1684

Old
Affiliate Manager
We are processing all payments, it might take a couple of weeks since we are paying everyone including $1 of pending commission...

Thanks for your patience and understanding,
Gus
Old
I have not received payment either but more annoying is that I have emailed Gus at least 6 times about this and received no response at all. I had to search google before I discovered this forum. I think that the very least an affiliate can expect is a resonse, especially in these circumstances.
Old
Affiliate Manager
Hi Liz,

I never receive any of your six emails...I did sent an email to all KB affiliates to let them know of the delay...I probably don't have your current email address and my email was filtered out of your inbox by a spam killer...

Thanks for your patience and understanding...The checks should be out soon,
Old
Perhaps there's something wrong with your email system?

I'm owed money from TD (very little - mind you), and I didn't get any emails regarding delays in payment.

To be honest, I've written it off...
Old
Affiliate Manager
Hi Affiliate,

Unfortunately...Spam e-mails had impacted businesses largely and Spam filters are so strong that we ended it up losing some important emails...
Please if you don't hear back from me within 72hrs...Please send another email!

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Old
Devil's Reject
well it's Oct and I've yet to recieve my balance,

kb #1684

Old
Affiliate Manager
Michael,

KB shows no pending commissions for you or sales generated between 01/01/04 - 07/31/04...

Please send me a PM with any details you might have of sales generated using an affiliate link

Thanks,
Old
Devil's Reject
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gus - TigerDirect:
Michael,

KB shows no pending commissions for you or sales generated between 01/01/04 - 07/31/04...

Please send me a PM with any details you might have of sales generated using an affiliate link

Thanks, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

um, 1648, 1648! 1648 is the correct kb number...sowwies

Old
I haven't received mine either... for DARTEK or KB!!!

KB - 1047

DARTEK - 1254

Jim in Texas
Old
Me neither......i had 23 dollars something

Affiliate ID: 6453

Regards,
Old
I received my KB check a couple of weeks ago, so they are going out. (slowly)
On the down side, clickthroughs haven't recovered since changing to BF, and sales have literally died.
Old
Maybe this is a stupid question but...
having only been associated with TD
through BF I don't understand why anything
would have changed. Aren't click
through rates more dependent on SEO
and web site content rather than who
hosts the affiliate program? Or is there
something else I'm missing?
Old
Affiliate Manager
Hi E.P,

You are correct!

If the number of clicks went down is time to check the traffic to that particular page as well...If the entire page was reworked after the change to the new program then it might take a while longer for the search engines to find it and rank the contents...

Traffic to our site from our Affiliate partners has been in a constant growth lately... The last week of September and the first week of October were the busiest weeks of this quarter or the previous quarter...
Old
2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner 
My page views increased, showing TigerDirect is getting record impressions from me. Click total is way down and I think HITBOX is the culpret as it takes the entire entry clickstream offline for disection.

Those increased clicks most likely are forced clicks since TD has never said a work in thousands of posts on that subject since Jan 1st. TD is still up accepting forced clicks and cookie stuffing from www.thedesktopshopper.com and a slew of rogue affiliates riding the 180Solutions cookie stuffing train.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"
Old
See...Here's something I don't understand:

"I think HITBOX is the culpret as it takes the entire entry clickstream offline for disection.

Those increased clicks most likely are forced clicks since TD has never said a work in thousands of posts on that subject since Jan 1st. TD is still up accepting forced clicks and cookie stuffing from www.thedesktopshopper.com and a slew of rogue affiliates riding the 180Solutions cookie stuffing train."

I'm not technically savvy enough to know how that works or how to protect myself from getting hijacked, if that's what you're talking about. How does thedesktopshopper.com affect me or any other affiliate? How does cookie stuffing affect me? How does HITBOX differ from any other click analysis program?
I know I'm asking a lot of questions and you probably have a lot better things to do than give me a lesson in affiliate marketing technology but I'd like to understand this so if you can even point me in a direction to find the info on my own I'd be appreciative.
It seems that Gus doesn't agree with your assertions but I'd at least like to know enough to understand what the heck you're talking about and make up my own mind!

Thanks,
Phil
Old
Phil Tigerdirect has the best site out there for pushing new and refurn computer gear for referral shoppers. Site rocks on navigation and deals for the general buying public. Months of hard work by Andy amd me years ago made sure of that, and they boomed as the #1 or #2 ABW merchant to push alongside Overstock.

Andy turned over the program after TD pulled the feeds and installed HITBOX destroying his efforts to assure good conversion ratios and manual sales tracking. I have noticed a complete downward spiral of commissions since last November as Tigerdirects site sales continues merrily on it's way. Call it sour grapes, or call it deviating on the proven path I set in place and proved would work for all programs.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"
Old
Affiliate Manager
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by E.P.:
See...Here's something I don't understand:

I'm not technically savvy enough to know how that works or how to protect myself from getting hijacked, if that's what you're talking about. How does thedesktopshopper.com affect me or any other affiliate? How does cookie stuffing affect me? How does HITBOX differ from any other click analysis program?
I know I'm asking a lot of questions and you probably have a lot better things to do than give me a lesson in affiliate marketing technology but I'd like to understand this so if you can even point me in a direction to find the info on my own I'd be appreciative.
It seems that Gus doesn't agree with your assertions but I'd at least like to know enough to understand what the heck you're talking about and make up my own mind!

Thanks,
Phil <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Phil,

You are right on the money "Hitbox" is a web analytical tool used by TigerDirect and almost every single other merchant on the internet to track clicks and sales for the entire website and not for the affiliates only...

If you look closely to the links provided to you by BeFree they are all Bfast links...meaning they go through the Bfast server before they can come to our site...BeFree is responsible for reporting all clicks and sales from all of our partners to TigerDirect...

BeFree gets paid to report to us and they earn a commission based on volume of sales so it's in their best interest to report all sales with accuracy. Won't you think so?

I hope I was able to answer your question
Old
Mike, Gus, I appreciate both your replies to my questions. I still don't understand how thedesktopshopper.com affects me or any other affiliate but I can appreciate that there are folks who'll figure out how to run a con no matter the medium.

How do I protect myself? I haven't a clue. I don't even know if I really need to.

Thanks again guys. Mostly I just read the posts and I've learned quite a bit that way so thanks for that too.

Phil
Old
"An Englishman In New York"
Send a message via AIM to TJ
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>How do I protect myself? I haven't a clue. I don't even know if I really need to <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>AFAIK There is no real way to protect yourself against merchants that don't give affilaites credit for sales, perhaps run the occasional purchase and see if you get credit for it. Bottom line is that you need to be able to trust your merchant!
Old
So the BeFast platform records the impression 1x1 pixel (if present) and sets the sales tracking cookie and records the click at exactly the same time. This BF impression/click/cookie set action is completely done prior to the redirection to a TD landing page. TD is therefore relieved of any action to set the sales tracking cookie. This is a BF function. Is this entirely true Gus?

Once this takes place the referred visitor, BF tracking cookie in place, heads for a TD page and automatically gets intercepted by HITBOX. HITBOX script re-directs them to a seperate server program where the shopper's entire DNA is scrapped off including the BF affiliate cookie information. Am I correct so far?

Then the DNA information is put back together and the referred shopper is passed to the intended target page. Now comes a question. Does the new TD shopping cart structure read the BF tracking cookie off the shoppers computer for crediting the sale, or does it read the HITBOX summary information during the checkout process??

Simple question as the only complaints I've had with TD on dwindling commission reporting and lower then normal click CTR came after you installed the HITBOX redirects.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search