Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

No Response to Drop Ship Void from Emitations.com

Tools Search
Old
ABW Ambassador
No Response to Drop Ship Void from Emitations.com

I've sent email and made a phone call to this merchant and while talking to someone that answered the phone tried to tell me that Emitations and DropShip programs are 2 different programs on SAS.
No where in their TOS can I find anything on dropship orders being non-commission. The amount wasn't large thankfully, it's just the principal of the matter.

Email <quote> Dear Emitations.com Affiliate,

Hope you are doing well.

An adjustment has been made to this transaction. The order was not fulfilled because the order is a Drop Ship order.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at all.

Thank You,
</quote>

AM never returned my phone call or email.
Amounts and any identifiers has been removed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Emiatation-Voided.jpg (8.6 KB, 10 views)
Old
OPM and Moderator
Send a message via AIM to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via MSN to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Skype™ to Chuck Hamrick
Since merchants/AM's can file complaints against affiliates, can affiliates lodge a complaint against a merchant like Emitations.com?

Several years ago I was called out by an affiliate for a GAN program as I reversed their commissions for trademark bidding. Not all places that the terms of the program was defined were covered and the affiliate was right. I ate some crow, apologized and restored the commissions. The affiliate used ABW to air this dirty laundry and I better learned my job.

Seems there should be some where in Shareasale that an affiliate can ask for a ruling on this kind of issue?

Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; February 20th, 2013 at 07:15 PM.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Boy am I glad I removed this merchant from my site...
3 transactions , 2 voided 1 to go man.
You better get it before it locks on the 20th......

Old
ABW Ambassador
Emitations.com are crooks and have been ripping affiliates off for years, they are the most dishonest merchant I have ever worked with in the last 9 years.

They have even figured out a way to beat SAS Displayed Reversal Rates, they currently show 0% 7 day & 0% 30 day Reversal Rates but have voided 2 of my sales so far today!!! And they void or cut commission in half almost every month, on 90% of my sales with them.

Last edited by kse; February 15th, 2013 at 06:22 PM.
Thanks From:
Old
ABW Ambassador
Yea, I saw that to and sent an image of it to a friend.

There is no where in their terms anything about drop shipped orders.

If I did that with our Vitamin products, there would be post here about us.

We don't want that, that's for sure.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Figured I'd show the next days No Reversal Image.

They difo have it figured out..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7990.jpg (20.4 KB, 19 views)
Old
ABW Ambassador
Talk about delayed reporting......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7990-2.jpg (21.8 KB, 16 views)
Old
ABW Ambassador
Final Sale from us for ematations.

Well Ematations you missed one and it locked.

Wish you all the best and getting anymore sales.
Won't be happening from any of our sites.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7990-final.jpg (21.0 KB, 8 views)
Old
ABW Ambassador
In my case the ones they did not void all together they cut commision in half stating that a non affiliate coupon code was used. Which is the case month after month. Just for the record I do not post coupon codes at all on any of my sites.
Old
Fighting the good fight...
Send a message via AIM to Convergence
Thanks From:
Old
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nopay.jpg (44.2 KB, 103 views)
Old
ABW Ambassador
I sent a few emails to them but they did not reply back. I only have them on one remaining site that I no longer keep up but the site has been doing well the last year with weekly sales so maybe it's time to give the site some love but other sites are taking all of my free time.
Old
ABW Ambassador
The last void they did, I replied in it with a link to this thread.
Guess they just don't care.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Hadn't realized this til now. Guess I was fortunate somehow to have had some sales with them thru the years and don't think any were reversed (would have to check to be sure tho) Know the program was run very well when Patrick (AMWSO) managed it but that was quite a while back.

Checked out the Linkedin profile and she has another program at SAS as well: Crummy Bunny. It just launched this month so that may be why no replies to emails. Definitely am not making any excuses for that, just saying she seems to be quite busy now with two different sites. I got an email from the Emitations affiliate manager to join the Crummy Bunny program.

I'd say that when there are complaints about a merchant doing stuff like this to their affiliates maybe the network shouldn't be tolerating it but have a feeling I know what response to that would be if I suggested it.

Am sorry for those of you who have lost your sales
Old
ABW Ambassador
This has been going on for years and their is about 10 different threads where this has been brought up. Brian at SAS has stated that they are a perfect company and a great SAS merchant.

I stand by my comments that they are steeling from their affilites!! Their policy to cut comision in half when a non affiliate coupon is used and the affiliates does not post coupons. If this happed one a year I could see it but month after month is a bit much. Like I said 50% voided and 50% commision cut in half!!!
Old
ABW Ambassador
kse,

I look at it this way, if I walk into a super market and buy $200.00 worth of groceries, and walk out their front door with only 25% => $50.00 worth. I know I wouldn't be going back for more.

mho.
Old
ABW Ambassador
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Lawrence View Post
kse,

I look at it this way, if I walk into a super market and buy $200.00 worth of groceries, and walk out their front door with only 25% => $50.00 worth. I know I wouldn't be going back for more.

mho.
Agree but in this case the time to remove them is not worth it. I only have so much time and my site work time is limited.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Figured I'd bump this thread,
Emailed Brian @ Share A Sale on 3/8 and haven't gotten a reply yet,
Re-sent the same email today.
Strike X
Old
ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran
Bob,

I didn't get the first one but just replied to the email you sent a couple days ago...

Kse,

Again, you seem to be quoting things about me that I did not say... you've stated "Brian at SAS has stated that they are a perfect company and a great SAS merchant." - I don't believe those words have been spoken. If there are problems to address I'd be happy to address them.

Brian Littleton
President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Got your email Brian.

I responded back to your email with as much info as I had waiting another reply from you.

Last edited by Bob Lawrence; March 25th, 2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: typo
Old
I don't know why anyone would promote them, much less continue to do so after all these complaints...

ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum - Search Results
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Well, they were easy to remove after the second voided for drop ship item.
Feed removed, all text ads, and all the banners that we had on the banner database removed.
It's the principal more than the amount of commissions, Heck the phone call to them cost more than the two commissions combined.
Defo not worth the trouble.
Defo wasn't worth the wasted phone call.
Had we done a search here, probably never would have joined them in the first place.
Old
ABW Veteran
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Lawrence View Post
It's the principal more than the amount of commissions, Heck the phone call to them cost more than the two commissions combined.
Old
ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran
Bob,

That's one of the reasons that data is important and I wanted to check in to see if it was being manipulated which was indicated above in this thread. I did not see any evidence of that - the program has a reversal rate listed as well... I think the confusion in the very first post here was that reversals from today would not be in the historical rates until those stats ran overnight...

This does not explain everything - but it was a concern of mine whenever anyone is accused of manipulating statistics... so I'm commenting directly on that.

Brian Littleton
President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.
Thanks From:
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Brian,

Think what Mr. Bob is questioning is Emitations being able to claim his orders were "drop ship" orders and that "drop ship" orders were non-commissionable. However, there is nothing in Emitations' terms that state what exactly a "drop ship" order is, nor is there anything stating that "drop ship" orders will not be paid commissions.

Sounds pretty underhanded...
Thanks From:

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search