Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

commuted criminal

Tools Search
Old
general fuq
commuted criminal

you just have to get sick if you care about the way the government is run. as I mentioned before scooter was going to slide by on this and bush thumbed his nose at the idea of a judicial system.
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS...nce/index.html

justice my ass

As mentioned in the paris thread

Please she is making Martha Stuart look like a Army Ranger.........I can't wait till Bush pardons Scooter...that is one place I wish the truth would come out and in FULL!
Old
The Seal of Aproval
The original conversation must have gone something like this: "Keep your mouth shut and I'll cover your a$$".

-rematt
Old
Co-Founder, Partnerships
This is a "Daily Chuckle" or better yet a full blown laugh...

Network Blog, Support Forum
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Internet Cowboy
Yep, but he did leave the $250K fine in place. I guess Mr. Libby (can't call him Scooter) stole enough money while in office to cover the fine.
Bush commuted his sentence just because it would look bad to have a former staffer in the clink. This government is corrupt from the top down. From exposing the identity of a spy and getting away with it to ignoring subpoenas from Congress, this administration is shameful and embarrassing.
OK mods, now go ahead and remove my post saying it is inappropriate. But you know the truth.
Old
Send a message via Yahoo to Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound
As I've mentioned before, the one chance that some part of the thuth will come out is in the civil case of Valerie Plame and Joseph Wilson III v Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Richard Armitage, I. Lewis (the other Scooter) Libby, et al.

style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleScooter
... I guess Mr. Libby (can't call him Scooter) stole enough money while in office to cover the fine...
None of these guys had to outright "steal" All they had to do was buy Halliburton and ExxonMobile stock.

Republican "contributions" to the I. Lewis (the other Scooter) Libby defense fund will cover the fine, nothing will come out of his own pocket.
phil@abestweb.com
Old
Let's keep the politics elsewhere. Y'all have been around long enough to know that. If you want to post jokes about politics or political stuff that impacts affiliate marketing, that's fine. But this is just pure politics.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Closed Thread

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search