Welcome, guest! Login
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

New traffic record and over 300% increase in sales! thanks abw.

Tools Search
Old
ABW Veteran
seeing awesome results here! passed a new traffic record of the most hits a month to my sites (51,000) and it's not over yet! over 317,000 hits since I started my new site! a increase of 5,000 hits this month then last month! Looking really good here! Also a increase of almost 300% revenue since I quit my Safeway job back in October. I would like to thank everyone here for teaching me the ropes on this biz. My life I feel is much worth it compared to when I was working graveyard at safeway, sleeping 16 hours a day! the knowledge and advice I got from you all who have answered my questions and helped me. the advice I got from abw prior to quitting safeway is so valuable. a hand of help by all backgrounds,ages, and diversity of the members and merchants on this board is so accepted. If It wasn't for advice I wouldn't be doing this good, and helping others get that freedom! Okay back to work making pages. Just wanted to thank you all. especially those from the cj discussion boards. leader, Mike Coley those merchants that took the time to call me and contact me and everyone else. I hope my enthusiasism (hope I spelled that right :0)) is helping those get those businesses rocking! Here's the proof you want some of that pie??? I do :0)

Growth in online shopping predicted
Washington Times, DC - Jan 20, 2004
Online retail sales — spurred by new shoppers and more spending — will grow
to $65 billion this year and will continue to increase to $117 billion by 2008
view story:

http://washingtontimes.com/business/...2700-8457r.htm

This year, 18 percent of all purchases made in traditional brick-and-mortar stores started with online research, said Jupiter. That will grow to 30 percent by 2008.

You can do it! I did it after over 10 years of struggling to learn this business!

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).
Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Congratulations on quiting your job and make affiliate marketing a full time gig. It's great to see a success story like yours.

Bryan

Bryan Rhodes
Affiliate Marketing Manager
BackcountryStore.com
Phone: (435) 657 2468 ex. 116
Old
Affiliate Marketing Consultant
Send a message via ICQ to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via AIM to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via MSN to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via Yahoo to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via Skype™ to Andy Rodriguez
Jason,

Congratulations my friend...your determination and 'can't fail" attitude will get you very far....

to help you along and bring you closer i'm giving you a FREE license to WebMerge for a year...

its on me buddy...please contact me for your access code ....

Congrats again.....

AndyRodriguez.com
Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services
P: (305)412-3512 | C: (305)785-4524 | E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
AIM: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010 | MSN: AffiliateDoctor
W: www.andyrodriguez.com - Sign up for my newsletter, earn money!
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
ABW Ambassador
If Andy will do THAT, then I'll buy you a CIG domain and host it for a year my friend.

Anyone who can convert 1:12 just needs more traffic

Big Daddy Smokes
Real American Tobacco
FAST Shipping
Residual Income
Lifetime Accounts
http://www.bigdaddysmokes.com/recruit2.html
affmgr@bigdaddysmokes.com

[This message was edited by Adam Ward on January 29, 2004 at 10:44 AM.]
Old
this is why i love this forum. everyone is interested to see everyone succeed!! congrads jason and leaving safeway seemed to be the biggest move for you!!!

andy and adam great gifts!

ps. i still cant keep up with the new forums.. i just noticed the new partner weekly forum. KEWL
Old
ABW Ambassador
I second what Sil said...

Way to go Andy and Adam...

Keep up the good work Jason.

CDC

I Can't Complain But Sometimes I Still Do
Old
ABW Veteran
Thanks everyone! I have sent a private message to you Adam and Andy R.

Doing awesome here. I love getting 2 checks a week and a big direct deposit each month! It pays! I'm telling you if you are new to this industry and/or skeptical. It pays good! The money is there!

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).
Old
Affiliate Marketing Consultant
Send a message via ICQ to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via AIM to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via MSN to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via Yahoo to Andy Rodriguez Send a message via Skype™ to Andy Rodriguez
Jason,

Check your mail. You have a free one year subscription to WebMerge.

Now, go make some money

AndyRodriguez.com
Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services
P: (305)412-3512 | C: (305)785-4524 | E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
AIM: AffiliateDoctor | ICQ: 175010 | MSN: AffiliateDoctor
W: www.andyrodriguez.com - Sign up for my newsletter, earn money!
Old
ABW Veteran
Cool now time to make some more $

Old
ABW Ambassador
Congrats Jason,

Fine job!!! Traffic flow is the heartbeat of commerce.

Luke

Bop Til You Drop
Old
ABW Ambassador
I am so happy for you Jason! You quitting your job actually gave me the courage to leave an abusive relationship, and go full time with affiliate marketing! Thanks to everyone who helped me get my new sites up and running too! *hugs*

It's not alot to remember that "A LOT" is too words!
Old
ABW Veteran
Lola, I'm happy that my success is helping those realize there dreams. Good luck Lola with your business. If you want some help or just talk feel free to contact me lola.

quote: You quitting your job actually gave me the courage to leave an abusive relationship.

Lola Send me a private message I'v gone though hard times too in my past, so if you want to talk at all feel free to contact me. I'm willing to talk to any member if they have the courage to talk about anything that is bothering them. Lola Im proud of you taking that step to leave an abusive relationship. No one should go though such hard times. again I"m doing this business forever because I want each and every one who wants to take that choice to enjoy life the freedom it has given me. Believe it or no I learned more in this business and reading books, listing to tapes, reading abw daily and posting, has given me a whole new insight on what a successful business means, then I did going to High school and as long as I have a computer I'm going to do this business to support my life and to support my future wife and kids when I find someone who shares the same feelings I do about different issues and screw it if my so called friends tell me I can't do this biz then I am not listening as long as it's paying the rent, food, bills, so I'm happy! The merchants and the members are like family, It's because of the team work of everyone here at abw bringing this industry into the future with reliable business practices. Like screw the parasites they will just end up getting tagged with lawsuits as long as they run un-ethical practices and affiliates and merchants get the news out. Again I have no fear, I just make websites and convert them into customers! it's not that hard if you learn the robes. I have major plans for my business, 1 plan is to get this industry in focus with ethical advertising. no parasites. and As long as there's parasites my customers will know about every dangerous,every annoying parasite there is, and if your reading this for the first time on what is a parasite go to http://www.parasiteware.com and if anyone wants more details on this un-ethical advertising method, send me a private message and I"ll give you the reason why parasites are just waiting to cause major computer damage, to your customers!( directed to merchants who are still partnered with parasites!)

Okay Abw members, if you just getting into affiliate marketing, this industry kicks ass and If you run a ethical business, you will have more then just a revenue flow. Okay enough posting for right now.. time to make more sites! peace all!

Old
You fill me with a lot of courage and hope.I quit my plum job recently to start off on my own.In our society in India,thats literally unthinkable.

But then there are models like you jasonco who show the lamp...

Hats off to you and your spirit and wish you many more milestones this year.

Udayan Bose
Director,Marketing
BidOptima
Old
ABW Veteran
hello Udayan. If you commit yourself to your customers and place a committed effort into your business and learn the ropes you will not fail! LOL... okay later

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search