Tools Search
Old June 10th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Affiliate Network Rep

my-wardrobe.com - New Voucher Codes 30% off

my-wardrobe.com have some fabulous new 30% off voucher codes for you to use in your promotions.

Menswear

Code: FBM30

Live now

Expires: Midnight 12.06.11

Terms and Conditions: This entitles the recipient to 30% off selected items when quoting the code FBM30 at the checkout. It does not include items marked with a ’NEW SEASON’ or ’CLASSICS’ banner. Offer only available to exclusively mailed customers. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Valid until midnight on 12.06.11. my-wardrobe.com cannot be held responsible if the sale date supersedes this deadline. Please see the website for standard terms and conditions and brand exclusions.

Womenswear

Code: FBW30

Live now

Expires: Midnight 12.06.11

Terms and Conditions: This entitles the recipient to 30% off selected items when quoting the code FBW30 at the checkout. It does not include items marked with a ’NEW SEASON’ or ’CLASSICS’ banner. Offer only available to exclusively mailed customers. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Valid until midnight on 12.06.11. my-wardrobe.com cannot be held responsible if the sale date supersedes this deadline. Please see the website for standard terms and conditions and brand exclusions.

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch or alternatively to sign up to this program click here.

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search